Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Private sales

Quote Originally Posted by Guppydriver View Post
    @RC

Beautiful build!

Sooooo...

How’d you end up settling the sale?
    The cashier's checks were issued last Thursday by his local US Bank and photos sent to me. I spoke with the branch manager the next morning and she verified the funds.

Wired funds would have been super simple but the checks weren't that big of an ordeal.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Not going to lie it will be strange not seeing that Ultra blue and yellow boat on here. The new build looks pretty tough and hope you enjoy it! Market is crazy hot and I have pondered selling mine for a newer one but I can't bring myself to go without a boat and no telling what the market will be a year out at this rate lol. Congrats on the sale and new 2022 build slot!
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Congrats, nice build. I agree with the black trailer and green fenders. That would tie it up nicely. Now you just need to get some lime green stripes on your truck!
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Not going to lie it will be strange not seeing that Ultra blue and yellow boat on here. The new build looks pretty tough and hope you enjoy it! Market is crazy hot and I have pondered selling mine for a newer one but I can't bring myself to go without a boat and no telling what the market will be a year out at this rate lol. Congrats on the sale and new 2022 build slot!
    Yeah, it was a good run in the Ultra Blue crew.

This wasn't on my radar two weeks ago but I was presented an offer I couldn't pass up.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaguel View Post
    Congrats, nice build. I agree with the black trailer and green fenders. That would tie it up nicely. Now you just need to get some lime green stripes on your truck!
    Thanks! Actually, I was thinking of swapping the red in the FX4 decal to green to tie them together

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Might I suggest you put a deposit down for a 22 order, use your boat August, put it on only inboards, if it sells great, order the 22.

If it doesn’t sell, keep it and get your deposit back. This strategy may have worked for me. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    Thanks! Actually, I was thinking of swapping the red in the FX4 decal to green to tie them together

I changed my FX4 decals and the tailgate insert F150 lettering to match the boat.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Might I suggest you put a deposit down for a 22 order, use your boat August, put it on only inboards, if it sells great, order the 22.

If it doesn’t sell, keep it and get your deposit back. This strategy may have worked for me. Lol

Not to hijack this thread, but I am interstates in something like this per se for a Supra SL.
    If I had a configured msrp of roughly $150k, what could I expect to really pay?

Quote Originally Posted by j.mo View Post
    Not to hijack this thread, but I am interstates in something like this per se for a Supra SL.
    If I had a configured msrp of roughly $150k, what could I expect to really pay?

Low $120’s plus tax and freight. But keep in mind the 22 SL will be all new, so expect a base price increase

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Low $120’s plus tax and freight. But keep in mind the 22 SL will be all new, so expect a base price increase

Do you think 15% or more off is realistic in current environment? Figured that discount had tightened some

2017 Supra SA