Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    my cousin just picked up a 21 rzx23 and can't wait. I'm hoping to make a trip to boise this summer to surf it.

I'm with others. tige and moomba are apples and oranges. tige's lineup-in most cases-is a direct shop to supra.

full disclosure, we're on our 3rd tige. haven't been able to connect a moomba purchase whenever we have been looking. they make great boats and will surf well. our second one was a $hitshow from prior owner and we sold it quickly but the 1st and 3rd were new purchases and our only warranty issue we have ever had were decals on the first one.
    126k is a steal for a 23.
    I'll agree with everything guppy posts as well. great forum here.

and josh, you'll be MUCH happier with the mojo over the atx line imo. the ONLY thing atx has going for it in my book is tige clear. their interface has to be one of the best out there right now but the rest of the boat? give me a moomba.
    Yes o agree with you 100%. The Moomba overall fit and finish is better than a ATX. ATX is seat hinges and a true reversible seat away from being a killer boat. And no sub floor ballast. It just felt really cheap to me. And for 95k just over priced. Moomba is by far the best boat in the 100k range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are the Tige sub floor?

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Default Moomba Mojo to Tige'RZX23

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Are the Tige sub floor?

Yes with plug and play on top of that. Pretty much same as Moomba ballast

Last edited by maxrider; 04-21-2021 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maxrider View Post
    Yes with plug and play on top of that.

So max stock ballast isn’t all sub floor?

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    So max stock ballast isn’t all sub floor?

It has a total of 4100# of ballast with a bag in each rear locker by the engine. I think it’s 3000 sub floor

I shopped atx hard. Big con was you couldn't get a clean wakeboarding wave at under 24mph. It's built to be a surf boat. It surfed crazy good, stock, with just a driver in the boat. Was on the brakes the entire time there was so much push. But again my 5 year old and wife are not wakeskating or wakeboarding at 24mph. And quite honestly neither am i. I looked at tige as well but for the price i ended up going moomba mojo. Unfortunately i couldn't test one as there aren't any at the dealers so when it comes in i will let you know how it compares to the atx.

The Tige boats look awesome! We just about pulled the trigger on an ATX last fall (much better looking boat than any of the Moomba’s)..ultimately we went with the Moomba as the price was better (bigger boat for the same price)..
    2021 Moomba Max

Moomba is by far the best boat in the 100k range.

Welllllllll.......lol.

I love the Moomba and I agree that it offers I think the most comprehensive value for your dollar in the "entry level" price brands or whatever they call it. I'm not sure I would say "by far" though. I spent 104K for my boat and I (obviously) think it compares pretty well to Moomba. My brand is a bit if a regional oddity though. It is very popular in my state with great dealer support and resale value. Once you leave a few select geographic areas, you lose the dealer support and name recognition though, and I would have for sure gone with the Moomba in that case.

If I were in the market for a 2022 (well known brand) my order of preference would be-
    1. Moomba
    2. Axis
    3. ATX
    4. NTX (MC)
    5. Supreme s238 (the ZS isn't really a budget line)

Now premium towboats are a different story. There are some pretty awesome machines out there . I think for me it would be Supra or a Centurion Ri neck and neck at first, but the G is nothing to balk at either!
    2016 Starcraft Limited 1918 (sold)
    2021 MB Sports B52 Alpha (coming April 2021)
    2020 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
    2022 F-150 SCREW PB (ordered 12/2021...still waiting)
    B-737 (Work Vehicle)

Quote Originally Posted by Bigs28 View Post
    I shopped atx hard. Big con was you couldn't get a clean wakeboarding wave at under 24mph. It's built to be a surf boat. It surfed crazy good, stock, with just a driver in the boat. Was on the brakes the entire time there was so much push. But again my 5 year old and wife are not wakeskating or wakeboarding at 24mph. And quite honestly neither am i. I looked at tige as well but for the price i ended up going moomba mojo. Unfortunately i couldn't test one as there aren't any at the dealers so when it comes in i will let you know how it compares to the atx.
    Yes if ATX would up there game just a little on the interior I would have bought one. Those long seats with no hinges suck and the reverse seat is to cheesy I couldn’t drop right at 100k on it. And for an Axis no way that tower is butt ugly in my opinion.

Yes if ATX would up there game just a little on the interior I would have bought one. Those long seats with no hinges suck and the reverse seat is to cheesy I couldn’t drop right at 100k on it. And for an Axis no way that tower is butt ugly in my opinion.

Axis is a great out of the box surf wave, but I agree @maxrider , that abortion they call a tower is an absolute deal breaker. That and a dash that looks like a 1980's fish finder.
    2016 Starcraft Limited 1918 (sold)
    2021 MB Sports B52 Alpha (coming April 2021)
    2020 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
    2022 F-150 SCREW PB (ordered 12/2021...still waiting)
    B-737 (Work Vehicle)