IMG_2861.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Veryyyy nice!
    I always liked them even looked at the ATX just no dealers close to me
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

"i had no choice!" lol i love it.

Your pics didnt come across at real high quality but you can tell thats a super clean boat that i'm sure you're going to love.

Looks like you used a potato for a camera, but what I can make out that Tige is sweet.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Looks like you used a potato for a camera, but what I can make out that Tige is sweet.

Lol its that tapatalk app pictures look good on my phone. Still trying to figure out this app to make them bigger.

A friend of mine has a 2018 and loves it. I didn’t get a chance to ride behind it due to recovering from a surgery, but we were able to go out for a cruise and my wife was able test it out. She said the wave was great. The fit and finish was outstanding. Enjoy your new ride!

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Moomba Max - Wakemakers upgrade ballast kit (Sold)
    2005 Four Winns 170 Horizon (Sold)

I've come to realize that the members of this site belong to the boat community first, brand community second!

Although I have a non SC on the way, this is still my favorite message message board and I've learned more than I could have ever expected....some through very lengthy PM's that helped me immensely when going through a very stressful process of buying my first V drive. Heck, as a matter of fact, when and if my boat comes, I'll be just as excited to post pics of it here as I will on my own brands forum (which is very small and not very active admittedly).

I agree that the Tige is an amazing boat! Of course, it should be for an additional 20% premium. Congrats! I have surfed and driven a neighbors 25ZX (almost positive that's what it was) and it was spectacular. The user interface and TAPS system is super cool and it is no doubt a great product. I think their ATX sub brand is more of a direct competitor with Moomba. The Tige is a upper echelon tow boat for sure. If I ever am fortunate enough to step into the world of premium brands, it will probably be Supra or Centurion, but only because I'm not a huge fan of my local Tige dealer.
    Last edited by Guppydriver; 04-21-2021 at 12:27 PM.
    2016 Starcraft Limited 1918 (sold)
    2021 MB Sports B52 Alpha (coming April 2021)
    2020 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
    2022 F-150 SCREW PB (ordered 12/2021...still waiting)
    B-737 (Work Vehicle)

my cousin just picked up a 21 rzx23 and can't wait. I'm hoping to make a trip to boise this summer to surf it.

I'm with others. tige and moomba are apples and oranges. tige's lineup-in most cases-is a direct shop to supra.

full disclosure, we're on our 3rd tige. haven't been able to connect a moomba purchase whenever we have been looking. they make great boats and will surf well. our second one was a $hitshow from prior owner and we sold it quickly but the 1st and 3rd were new purchases and our only warranty issue we have ever had were decals on the first one.
    126k is a steal for a 23.
    I'll agree with everything guppy posts as well. great forum here.

and josh, you'll be MUCH happier with the mojo over the atx line imo. the ONLY thing atx has going for it in my book is tige clear. their interface has to be one of the best out there right now but the rest of the boat? give me a moomba.
    Last edited by sandm; 04-21-2021 at 12:34 PM.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten