Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Isaguel View Post
    Great looking LSV. Its the first time I've seen that tower speaker set up above the tower like that. You might be starting a new trend. Next thing you know, boat manufacturers will be offering over tower speaker install option for an extra 500$.
    It's mostly function over form currently but this may change.
    2004 - Mobius LSV
    910lb rear sacks, 500lb bow bag, big pumps, surf pipe, & surf gate

Chris...did the 910 ballast bags fit with the stock input output hoses or did you get a new pump. I’ve got a Mobius but bags I ordered have top plugs and existing are lower rear to fit the short hoses. Thanks.

Our 04 Moomba Mobius LSV was our first wakeboard boat...had a lot of great memories and started surfing that boat back in ~2009.

We put the Moomba decals on it the last year. Sold it in 2015 and regretted it everyday until we bought our 21 Max this year..

You have a great boat!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by cwalts111 View Post
    Chris...did the 910 ballast bags fit with the stock input output hoses or did you get a new pump. I’ve got a Mobius but bags I ordered have top plugs and existing are lower rear to fit the short hoses. Thanks.
    The Wakemakers ones I bought were plug and play with the original 3/4" lines. Mine came with 2 lower rear plugs as well as front and and a top plug. I have the fill & drain on the rear lowers, and I bought a vent kit that attaches to the top to vent any air that finds its way into the bags, or if they get over filled it will allow and escape path for the water.

This setup works fine, but my stock Gravity III pump takes a while to fill the bags. Typically I turn on the pump as soon as I leave the dock and let fill while I get everything set up. Let me know if you need pics or anything.
    2004 - Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by brad460 View Post
    Our 04 Moomba Mobius LSV was our first wakeboard boat...had a lot of great memories and started surfing that boat back in ~2009.

We put the Moomba decals on it the last year. Sold it in 2015 and regretted it everyday until we bought our 21 Max this year..

You have a great boat!
    I quite like the look of the decal delete and modern lettering. That is giving me something to consider for future.
    2004 - Mobius LSV

I caved to public pressure and moved the speaker back under the tower. (And it looks better)

Last edited by Chris224; 05-31-2021 at 12:03 PM.
    2004 - Mobius LSV

If you have pics that would be great. Trying to figure what adaptors to extend hoses and unsure how exactly to measure diameter. Thanks.