Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Raleigh/Durham Riding

Hey everyone. We just got a 2017 Supra SA 400 and are itching to get out on the water.

Well. Me mostly as my wife doesn’t love boating much, yet

We live in Hillsborough and will frequent Hyco lake. However, I’ll be trailering so I can drop in to any lakes around the area (Falls, Jordan etc).

Looking at finding more local riders and such since my “crew” is small to non existent . I have a reasonably flexible schedule as I permanently work from home.

Shoot me a message if you’re in the area and want to get a pull, meet up and have some beers on the lake, trade pulls, etc. Looking to make lake and boating buddies to enjoy surfing and wakeboarding with. We can exchange numbers then.

P.S - I feel like society forces me to say this but we’re both fully vaccinated since last December

Here’s our baby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No other input than nice boat, and you're a brave man who buys a boat when the wife "doesn't love boating much" LOL
    2020 Supra SA

Haha. Thanks! Yes. You’re right about that! It took me a good two years to convince her to allow me to purchase a boat! She’ll come around...I hope. If she does not, that means that the entire boat “budget” is for me

Quote Originally Posted by SONIC View Post
    No other input than nice boat, and you're a brave man who buys a boat when the wife "doesn't love boating much" LOL
    I had the opposite situation, my wife and son wanted the boat and I wanted nothing to do with it.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by eder10986 View Post
    Haha. Thanks! Yes. You’re right about that! It took me a good two years to convince her to allow me to purchase a boat! She’ll come around...I hope. If she does not, that means that the entire boat “budget” is for me

Also means she will expect to get her own "boat budget" for something she does like.

Quote Originally Posted by UNSTUCK View Post
    Also means she will expect to get her own "boat budget" for something she does like.
    I try not to keep score on budgets, that will wreck a relationship in a hurry.

I quickly realized that the boat equates to high quality family time. Added bonus during a pandemic and now I love the the boat life.

I know it won’t last forever.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by UNSTUCK View Post
    And that’s why she just got her peloton+ she’s been wanting for a while.

We don’t keep “score” and my marriage is good to go thanks Larry, haha! We just let one another “splurge” on something they’ve wanted if someone else did for some reason. Works wonders for us and keeps us both happy.

I did just surprise her with this wahoo hoping she’ll get stoked about getting out there. She loves the colors and feel of the board. Now just gotta get her in the water. Weather is finally warming up here in NC!

What’s up we just got a new 2021 moomba mondo. Maybe going to shearon Harris tomorrow then this weekend maybe jordan. PM me we can link up. I joined the NCwakelife group on Facebook too seems like a bunch of people on there.

car and boat.jpg

boat.jpg

this is my boat if you see me out there come say whats up