Default Best Place to Find a Cover

Posted over in classifieds but figure there is more traffic here. I need to find a cover, either OEM or aftermarket for my 2004 Outback. Mine absolutely shredded today in the high winds we had. 16 years old and already in bad shape, its not salvageable.
    Any thoughts on the best place to start looking? Thanks.

2004 Moomba Outback LS
    2016 Wrangler JK

If you want to have one made, there is probably a line.

Might try online:
    Great Lakes Bot Tops
    WaterSki.com
    Blue Gator Covers - noticed that on social media.
    Carver Boat Covers
    Poppy Company - same as OEM
    Westland Cover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Best price I found for my 05 LSV. Came with rope ratchets on each side and velcro pockets around the tower legs so easy to put on and tighten up. I went with black shark skin plus and it has held up very well.
    http://boatcovers.iboats.com/Moomba/...t_id=075636708
    2005 Mobius LSV
    325 EFI

I just bought my Westland Shark Skin Supreme cover from BaldMikes.com. It was delivered in about 2 weeks after order. From my research, they had the cheapest price on the Westland covers. It came with two velcro pockets at the tower and two ratchets. No need to buy the extra ratchet or pocket (available in the options list...)

https://baldmikes.com/westland/cover_details
    -Scott

2000 Moomba Mobius V

Quote Originally Posted by VA LSV View Post
    Best price I found for my 05 LSV. Came with rope ratchets on each side and velcro pockets around the tower legs so easy to put on and tighten up. I went with black shark skin plus and it has held up very well.
    http://boatcovers.iboats.com/Moomba/...t_id=075636708
    Update - Mine is actually the Sharkskin Supreme.

Better jump on the Bald Mike's deals. Only good for 5 more days.
    Last edited by VA LSV; 03-29-2021 at 08:41 AM. Reason: additional info
    2005 Mobius LSV
    325 EFI

I got mine from skiboatcovers.com (custom made in Flint, MI) last year. I've heard great things about Evolution, but lead times are usually quite long.
    2008 Mobius LSV
    1100's each rear
    570 ski locker
    750 IBS
    Plus bags 625 and lead 650
    Reversible pumps-3
    ACME 2937 prop
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    Swell shaper

Quote Originally Posted by ssevey17 View Post
    I just bought my Westland Shark Skin Supreme cover from BaldMikes.com. It was delivered in about 2 weeks after order. From my research, they had the cheapest price on the Westland covers. It came with two velcro pockets at the tower and two ratchets. No need to buy the extra ratchet or pocket (available in the options list...)

https://baldmikes.com/westland/cover_details
    Nice find. I am sooooooooo curious how it fit? I had looked for days and days before going custom.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Well the cover was very good quality but I had some fitment issues... I'll start off by saying I think it is limited to Mobius V models only. I have a 2000 and the tower feet were off about 8 inches! After a lot of research and phone calls, it appears Moomba changed the location of the tower part of the way through 2000. Take a look at the attached pictures and you can see where the mounting location must have changed after the patterns for the cover was made. Thankfully, I was able to get a full refund. I just ordered one from Taylormade now so we'll see how that one fits my model....
    20210415_115301-COLLAGE.jpg
    20210325_120953.jpg
    -Scott

2000 Moomba Mobius V

So I ordered one from coveranything.com. Sharkskin Plus w/Tower but not to cover the platform. Total was $381.00 which was as good as anywhere, comes with guarantees and warranties and from looking at so many sites, I found they had more specific boat models to choose from. And they had more tower and platform options with the different models. Anyway, thought I would wrap this thread up by passing that on and saying thanks, yet again, for the imput.

2004 Moomba Outback LS
    2016 Wrangler JK