Default Cabin Speakers Amp

Ok, Guys

I have (6) Kicker cabin Speakers and am Wanting to add them to a Amp this season. how do most of you hook this up considering most amps are 4 channels?

I really don't want to add 2 more amps if i can get away from it

Thanks

if it was me I'd run 4 cabin speakers in parallel on ch1/2 and bow speakers on ch3/4. this will push more power to the cabins which will play louder than the bow but it's (1) a larger area and (2) most amps will have adjustments to allow you to balance them out if you like.
    assuming you have the speakers running off the deck currently? if so you could also buy a 2ch and run the cabin speakers off that while leaving the bow on the deck power.

sure mla will chime in and can hook ya up with a matching kicker amp for it all. they make some good stuffs....
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Im a fan of getting ALL the speakers off traditional head unit wattage and on to an external amp. Its common place to power 3 pair of speakers on 4 chnls, as sandm described. this allows for front/rear fade and to gain-match both zones if desired. 4 speakers will certainly play louder then 2.

The Kicker KXMA4004 is a perfect option. Or, if you want to plan for a future speaker upgrade, go with the new KXMA8004 to have that extra wattage for later.

However, there are a number of 6 chnl amp that would be a great option. Having all chnls at a light load keeps the amp cool and happy. The new Kicker KMA6006 for example.

Is there a subwoofer? If not, this is a perfect time to plan on one in the near future, or now. Then consider an amp like the Kicker KXMA9005 5 channel. 4 chnls for the 3 pair of in-boats and a 400W rms dedicated woofer channel.

MLA, Thanks for the input. Yes there is already Sub (Wetsounds XXX 12 running off a Fosgate 1200/1) (also Kicker km8 Towers running off the Kx 400/4 I think. Looks like the best option is to get another 400/4 like I have and run cabins together then bows together