Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    My dealer has been taking deposits on 22’s since January. They were sold out of 21 build slots since November.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pretty much the same with my dealer. They said if I'd be waiting for delivery until at least September if I were someone who ordered now.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

onlyinboards is about to cross the 1000 boat threshold-in the wrong direction. 2 years ago it sat at 5500-although a chunk were not truly for sale and most of that has been cleaned up.
    it's across the industry seems with tige/supreme/mb/skiers and the other smaller boat builders. wanna buy a bu/axis/mc? they seem to be everywhere for sale and those 3 brands make up exactly half of the inboards listings currently.

interesting times. I hope that the boat builders are stuffing cash away for a rainy day. at some point the economy will turn or in some spots the lakes will become over-saturated.

imagine having to call ahead for a launch time similar to a tee time
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Default Early predictions for 2022

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    onlyinboards is about to cross the 1000 boat threshold-in the wrong direction. 2 years ago it sat at 5500-although a chunk were not truly for sale and most of that has been cleaned up.
    it's across the industry seems with tige/supreme/mb/skiers and the other smaller boat builders. wanna buy a bu/axis/mc? they seem to be everywhere for sale and those 3 brands make up exactly half of the inboards listings currently.

interesting times. I hope that the boat builders are stuffing cash away for a rainy day. at some point the economy will turn or in some spots the lakes will become over-saturated.

imagine having to call ahead for a launch time similar to a tee time
    Lakes were busy last year and only going to get busier.

Hoping this year the DNR will manning the launch sites again, that was a huge problem in Michigan last year, unmanned sites equaled log jammed boat ramps.

The keys to getting on the lakes near me.

1) midweek boating, I have a WiFi hotspot so I can work from the boat which is a bonus.

2) Get on the lake early on the weekends, last year I was often the only non fishing boat at the ramp, although I am sure the fishermen hated me.

3) I found a secret lake 1.2 miles from my house, on July 4th last year when all the lakes were packed, I was the only one on this 80 acre lake. It’s all deep and you can get a great surf run in, wakeboarding would be tricky.It has a nice launch and 4 trailer parking spots, so max 4 boats worst case.

Last edited by larry_arizona; 05-09-2021 at 12:53 PM.
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Last edited by TXSurf4; 07-14-2021 at 12:01 PM.
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Has a Jurassic park feel to it!
    2013 Malibu VLX
    2021 Kaiyen
    2022 Supra SA (coming soon)

New SL,

Sweet

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Kinda odd that the tower is partially down as the boat it backing out of slip.

New tower design?

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Kinda odd that the tower is partially down as the boat it backing out of slip.

New tower design?

Looks like powered vertical adjustment capability instead of just folding... similar to the Nauti tower.
    Last edited by rhouse181; 07-14-2021 at 02:31 PM.
    2020 Kaiyen

Quote Originally Posted by rhouse181 View Post
    Looks like powered vertical adjustment capability instead of just folding... similar to the Nauti tower.
    The more I look at it, it looks like it’s just tipped forward a bit, but in the background there is a white fxone tower on a boat

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

The more I look at it, it looks like it’s just tipped forward a bit, but in the background there is a white fxone tower on a boat

I am glad I am not the only one that has watched it numerous times trying to analyze everything lol. It looks like it is an FXOne and is actually being folded up as it backs out...? or is it an optical illusion?
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead