Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ballast Bags for MAX for sale

One Starboard and one Port
    Were for a 2019 MAX upgrade from Wavemakers. They fit, but connection to the middle compartment was hort for the tubing they provide. They will work if you make longer quick connect tubeing. I think they are 1200lbs, but different opions have gone around. They are bigger by far from my 1000's.One was put in and filled up, then drained. The other has never been used at all. I was thinking $250 each plus shipping, or make me a offer. I want to be fair to whomever can use them, but they are pretty much if not brand new.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rockymtnsurfer; 02-27-2021 at 03:21 PM.
    2022 MAX
    Steamboat,CO

I’ve got a 2020 max and looking for a little more weight. Why are you getting rid of yours? Not sure what the difference between these and the ones on wakemakers now but their description says 1345 lbs. Any serial numbers or anything in these bags that I can ask them to cross reference? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryanandersonrp View Post
    I’ve got a 2020 max and looking for a little more weight. Why are you getting rid of yours? Not sure what the difference between these and the ones on wakemakers now, but their description says 1345 lbs. Any serial numbers or anything in these bags that I can ask them to cross reference? Thanks
    They made two bags for the MAX upgrade. Member "haknslash" had the same issue as me. They sent the package to me and the quick connect tubing was too short for me to connect the mid ship bags with the rear bags. So I called and they said they would send me the other bags. Well, they were backordered for 2 months, so I hooked up one of the bags on my Port side and used it until the new ones came. Then, they sent me the wrong ones again. Finally, I got the right ones and now I have the others left over (3) I am keeping one for a backup and selling the other two. They work fine, but don't fit as tight as the other ones, but I used one of them with no issues. Serial # is 084956. I didn't fill the one full when I used it. I thought this might be a issue, but it wasn't. I filled it about 90-95% Its a lot of weight and I didn't need it all since I was using it for one side only.

Maybe someone else can chime in if they have some thoughts. I hate to have these sitting around my shop not being used.
    2022 MAX
    Steamboat,CO

Yup that is how it went for me and I have a pair sitting in my garage that I will likely sell at some point too. I would say these are about 1150 lb bags because back then we had 1200 lb WM bags for the Max until they increased the height making them now at 1340 lbs.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

I may buy them from you. I originally wanted the 1200 lb bags that wakemakers came out with originally because I know those fit with the 2020 shorter tray inserts. I did order and finally receive the 1345 lb bags but have not put them in yet to see if they fit. I should be able to test them out this week. If the 1345 lb max bags are too tall for the trays I will buy those from you. Or trade if you want spare 1345 lb bags.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    - Jason
    2019 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by htfit View Post
    I may buy them from you. I originally wanted the 1200 lb bags that wakemakers came out with originally because I know those fit with the 2020 shorter tray inserts. I did order and finally receive the 1345 lb bags but have not put them in yet to see if they fit. I should be able to test them out this week. If the 1345 lb max bags are too tall for the trays I will buy those from you. Or trade if you want spare 1345 lb bags.

I don't need them, but if they will work for you, just make a offer to me in a PM. Its really not about the cash, its about having them go to good use and helping out a persons set up. We can work out something thats totally fair. Just let me know.
    D
    2022 MAX
    Steamboat,CO

Quote Originally Posted by rockymtnsurfer View Post
    I don't need them, but if they will work for you, just make a offer to me in a PM. Its really not about the cash, its about having them go to good use and helping out a persons set up. We can work out something thats totally fair. Just let me know.
    D
    I really appreciate it. Thank you!

- Jason
    2019 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by htfit View Post

I have the 2020 trays with the 1200s on my 19 Max. The bag barely touch the bottom of the trays. Highly doubt the 1345s will fit with the trays.
    2019' Moomba Max

New $....$350 for both plus whatever it costs to ship
    2022 MAX
    Steamboat,CO

I recently bought a 2015 Moomba Mondo. Do you know if these would work in it? The previous owner took out the ballast bags so I have no reference