Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

We took a different approach also. When we started looking for our fist boat late summer/early fall there was nothing to demo or the weather was bad on some weekends. We got to sit in and touch the boat that we went with but the reason we choose our boat was for the dealer. I understand that everybody’s busy and the boat market is crazy but we didn’t feel our SC dealer even wanted to sell us a $100k Moomba. So we spent more with a different dealer. Granted we fell like we got a much nicer interior for the extra money and hopefully the wave is equally as good. We are beginners and think probably all new boats have a good wave. But when it comes down to it we picked the dealer over the brand. Maybe we made a mistake but they helped a ton and were super helpful through the process. Boat comes in March so I guess we will see. So excited.

This isn’t North Korea—you can tell us what you bought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RidePC View Post
    We took a different approach also. When we started looking for our fist boat late summer/early fall there was nothing to demo or the weather was bad on some weekends. We got to sit in and touch the boat that we went with but the reason we choose our boat was for the dealer. I understand that everybody’s busy and the boat market is crazy but we didn’t feel our SC dealer even wanted to sell us a $100k Moomba. So we spent more with a different dealer. Granted we fell like we got a much nicer interior for the extra money and hopefully the wave is equally as good. We are beginners and think probably all new boats have a good wave. But when it comes down to it we picked the dealer over the brand. Maybe we made a mistake but they helped a ton and were super helpful through the process. Boat comes in March so I guess we will see. So excited.
    Maybe I had too many bourbons tonight, you bought a new boat from a different dealer out of your territory?

So how far do you have to go to get warranty work done?

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

We got a Tige 21ZX. Dealer is a little closer, only 30 minutes away.

We got a Tige 21ZX. Dealer is a little closer, only 30 minutes away.
    The ZX series is a ridiculously premium boat. Congrats!!

I don't see the ZX series get cross shopped with Moomba too often. More often than not they are cross shopped with Malibu, Supra, and MC.

Post some pics when she come in!!
    2016 Starcraft Limited 1918 (sold)
    2021 MB Sports B52 Alpha (coming April 2021)
    2020 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
    2022 F-150 SCREW PB (ordered 12/2021...still waiting)
    B-737 (Work Vehicle)

We went from Moomba to ATX. I made the mistake of letting the wife climb around on the Tige while we were there and she loved everything about it. After she fell in love with the Tige I went back and shopped Supra, MC and Malibu. We again liked the dealer the best and the price was better. Malibu was a close second, the dealer and price were great but it came down to her liking the Tige more. Supra was probably my favorite but the price is out of our range. Will for sure post some pics when we make it down to unwrap it.

I've ridden behind a 2020 21ZX and it will throw a steep wall of a wave, it wasn't my cup of tea but the Tige Interiors, in my opinion, are the best in the game!!
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix

Default Wake9 2021 Mojo Review Video

Will for sure post some pics when we make it down to unwrap it.
    Please do. I’m curious what the local dealer will bring to the boat show in a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

So the real question is now how am I adding 1000lbs of ballast to the 21 mojo?
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

How or do you mean where do you need to place the weight?
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix