Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Mike, its a little mind boggling for me! Thanks for the help indeed.

In your opinion do I have enough power with my setup to power 4 m6 tower speakers and 6 cabins/bows m6 6.5's (plus my sub)? Do I need the JL amp?

The reason that I thought that my sub was powered by the PAD5000.5 was because there is a bigger guage wire pair in the last connector.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kelsupra; 02-15-2021 at 04:50 PM.
    2015 Supra SG 550

The woofer should be powered by the 50005 as it has a dedicated mono woofer channel built in, thats the 5th channel. The other 4 chnls of the 50005 can easily power the bow and min cabin.

if it was going to spend money on a new tower amp, its want to get a real return on my investment. The 40004 will do fine to power 4 speakers, as this is typically how we find it being used. Going from four 6.5" to four 8", you will naturally gain volume as well as mid-bass. However, neither the MHD600/4 or the MV600/2 will be a seat of the pants volume difference. Both are great amps in their own right. The regulated power supply of the 600/4 means it maintains its rated wattage output throughout its voltage operating range. The MV is digital processing, meaning you can tune the amp with the fine tooth comb via your laptop.

tech and build quality, both of those JL amps are heads above the polk. Just want to manage your volume expectations going with either of those amps, compared to the 40004. Displaimer: this presumes the 40004 is wired and tuned correctly at this point.

Thanks Mike.
    2015 Supra SG 550