Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Tylerrnemt View Post
    This looks great! Now you’ve got me thinking about the cushion idea also!! Would love to see what you have set up on the craze???!
    This is basically what i made for the Craz. It really isn't anything too fancy but it does a great job of blocking the wind and giving you a little more seating up front.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the exact one i used but something very similar.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/1-4-in-x...E&gclsrc=aw.ds
    Fantastic Thanks! Adding this to the winter projects list!

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    This is basically what i made for the Craz. It really isn't anything too fancy but it does a great job of blocking the wind and giving you a little more seating up front.
    You have any dimensions to share or the materials used? I would love to try an make one of those.
    2016 Craz

Just flip your bow filler cushion upside down in the walkway to block the wind, it's a free mod!
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

I got that track, and then added some felt to inside - both sides of it. Used a sheet of hdpe from Amazon... I think I was all in under $40? It was an easy project, completely worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjimmy33 View Post
    You have any dimensions to share or the materials used? I would love to try an make one of those.
    the seat back i made is about 17in high, 17in wide at the bottom, and about 18in wide at the top. As far as material, i just bought a piece of hdpd that was either 1/2 or 2/3 inch thick and then went to a local boat upholstery shop. I asked if they had some scrap vinyl i could look through and found one that was a pretty good match. The foam i bought from a local upholstery shop. I'm sure i probably could have got it from the same place i got the vinyl as well. Used a pneumatic stapler and that's really about it.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190