Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Cooler set up

I figured, luckily for me I can't afford a boat with such features haha

Now strapping a yeti to the swim platform might make a decent seat...
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

Quote Originally Posted by SONIC View Post

unless someone is sitting on the sundeck when underway. It never fails that they pull me for that and I tell them I'm sorry and I'll see them next time because I'm not going to force people to not be on the sundeck when I'm going 6 miles per hour, they are grownups they can sit where they please.
    here in nevada- or more specifically on lake mead under federal enforcement- that's $310 misdemeanor fine to the DRIVER of the boat, not the passenger sitting on the sundeck if over 5mph. ask me how I know

in wisconsin on the fox river both county and coast guard used to sit in the water at the mouth of the bay heading out to the bay of green bay and the local sandbar. they stopped most coming back and did "life vest" checks but it was all about looking for drunk drivers. boarded a few times.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I think it is here too but they never ticket me they just sternly tell me it's bad mkay?
    I assume one of these days someone will be a dick and give me a ticket.
    2020 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    I like your method too. Looks cleaner than spray foam, but perhaps more R value with foam?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would believe so. Either method will keep the ice for a weekend, but that also depends on how much you open the hatch.

2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    I would believe so. Either method will keep the ice for a weekend, but that also depends on how much you open the hatch.

Most I would ever need is 8 hours.....lol

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

was looking into this last night in my Mojo... two things in the way, the ballast pumps, and battery cases. If you could find a slim fitting battery case (or run them naked), they would fit up against the pumps and provide room for the supra cooler. or move the ballast pumps, or move the batteries somewhere else.
    2022 Mojo - 400 - flow 3 - OJ 930 15.5x15 prop - 1k lead - 2.5-3k elevation

previous: 2007 centurion elite V air warrior

Quote Originally Posted by vdubnick View Post
    was looking into this last night in my Mojo... two things in the way, the ballast pumps, and battery cases. If you could find a slim fitting battery case (or run them naked), they would fit up against the pumps and provide room for the supra cooler. or move the ballast pumps, or move the batteries somewhere else.
    There is a thread somewhere. You relocate the batteries under the port dash by the amp rack. Then a cooler sits there, I believe a certain size yeti even fits.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    I run a 48 can AO soft sided cooler and a 36 can AO soft side cooler. I may get another 36 to replace the 48, its just too big and when loaded is too heavy. I would hate one larger cooler in the middle of the boat.
    this for sure, i would never go back to a large hard cooler when AO is great. slide it behind the drivers seat.
    Last edited by Jason1975; 05-11-2022 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    There is a thread somewhere. You relocate the batteries under the port dash by the amp rack. Then a cooler sits there, I believe a certain size yeti even fits.
    yeah, putting the batteries by the amp is the simple solution that would def work.. same location as my old centurion, but i dont want to take up that space if i dont have to, so i may get creative .. then again, i dont mind having a hard cooler on the floor as it acts as a table/seat... we will see what feels right after a few trips out.
    2022 Mojo - 400 - flow 3 - OJ 930 15.5x15 prop - 1k lead - 2.5-3k elevation

previous: 2007 centurion elite V air warrior

The infloor cooler is nice, nobody in the hot seat to grab a beer.

I would prefer the door hinged opposite.

Love the AO coolers, I never use the hard cooler

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan