Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Potentially interested in the group buy. What do you anticipate the cost to be and how many would we be getting? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Potentially interested in the group buy. What do you anticipate the cost to be and how many would we be getting? Thanks.
    It just depends. Cost is relative to how many would be interested. Between the forum and the fb group there are usually enough folks. Last year we got 25% off the prestige package.

Full disclosure: I am not a brand ambassador for LTU ( I am for Hula, Blenders & Fullwake). I have no vested interest in their sales, was just trying to score our peeps a good deal last year.

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    It just depends. Cost is relative to how many would be interested. Between the forum and the fb group there are usually enough folks. Last year we got 25% off the prestige package.

Full disclosure: I am not a brand ambassador for LTU ( I am for Hula, Blenders & Fullwake). I have no vested interest in their sales, was just trying to score our peeps a good deal last year.

Add me to the interested list. thanks.

I thought the whole point of inflatable/deflatable bumpers was to save a massive amount of space

Depends on what you're using them for I suppose. I don't want to inflate/deflate every time I go to the dock. I use them as bumpers not to tie up with other boats (also that but not primarily that). I grew very tired of inflating them and deflating them at least twice a day, that lasted about 3 outings.
    Now they live in the lockers unless we need the space, then they hang on the sides of the tower.
    2020 Supra SA

Please include me in the group buy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 Moomba Helix
    1989 MasterCraft Prostar (sold)

Looking like 20 people is not that hard to come by.

I started the thread and I am certainly in.
    I figured I would inflate for the day, hang on the tower when not needed and then deflate once we pull out. When at Norris, Dale Hollow, etc. basically use them daily and deflate once we pull out of the water.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    Guys,
    Stocking up on essentials for the new-to-me Mojo.

I like the bumper over traditional fenders bit anyway this site could get a better price? I saw the group buy post back in April 2020. Anything coming for 2021?

Which brand should I go with?
    Babz, exile, ltu?

Thanks
    I use both types of fenders.

With a cove tie-up, I use the inflatable ones b/c it allows more room between boats for the tower racks.

For pulling up to docks (possible screw heads), I use Taylor or Dockmate Fenders - 6x15 or 5.5x20 size. Those will last longer. Inflatable ones pop too easy.
    2018 Supra SL400

I never deflate my fenders during the season. Love the protection inflatable give versus traditional and I would never go back.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Update...

Ironically, I had just reached out to Eric (LTU owner) about a potential forum member discount right before this thread started, so I've offered up to RC to coordinate the discount process this time around since he did it last year. He obliged.

With that being said, I just heard back from Eric and he has agreed to another group purchase (there are no individual forum member discounts.) He again wants to only discount the Prestige Package, but this year he's added a bigger and thicker fender option. Pricing is below assuming we get 20 people signed up.

XL fender prestige package 209.99 (20% 167.99)
    Big Bertha fender (new fender) Prestige package 249.99 (20% 199.99)

You can reply to this thread or send me a PM if you want to be on the list. Once we get over the 20 I'll get a discount code to share with everyone. As of now, here's who I have on the list (SteveB let me know if you're still in based on the above).

UserName

BizzyC
    Holdmybeer
    Large Farva
    Eder10986
    Ralphy
    Josh828
    SteveB
    Scott-clt
    2021 Moomba Kaiyen (on order)
    2015 Manitou Aurora SVP
    1982 Checkmate Eluder

Quote Originally Posted by BizzyC View Post
    Update...

Ironically, I had just reached out to Eric (LTU owner) about a potential forum member discount right before this thread started, so I've offered up to RC to coordinate the discount process this time around since he did it last year. He obliged.

With that being said, I just heard back from Eric and he has agreed to another group purchase (there are no individual forum member discounts.) He again wants to only discount the Prestige Package, but this year he's added a bigger and thicker fender option. Pricing is below assuming we get 20 people signed up.

XL fender prestige package 209.99 (20% 167.99)
    Big Bertha fender (new fender) Prestige package 249.99 (20% 199.99)

You can reply to this thread or send me a PM if you want to be on the list. Once we get over the 20 I'll get a discount code to share with everyone. As of now, here's who I have on the list (SteveB let me know if you're still in based on the above).

UserName

BizzyC
    Holdmybeer
    Large Farva
    Eder10986
    Ralphy
    Josh828
    SteveB
    Scott-clt
    Hella yeah.....this forum is awesome. You guys are certainly better at working together than my diesel forum....lol
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow