Default Ballast Bag Manufacturer

I purchased a 2003 Moomba Mobius LSV last summer. The rear locker ballast bags are blue and yellow and have no markings on them. Does anyone know who made these bags? The rough size of them are 48 x 24 x 16.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not sure who makes them. Never seen that color combo.

I would assume that size holds appx 700-750#s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Thanks for the response. I have the original paperwork and the boat came from the dealer with the 3 bag bertha ballast system but I am not sure if these bags were upgraded at some point in time. The manufacturer doesn't matter as much as I was trying to figure out how much weight they hold. The center locker has the Fatsac 10x16x70 bag which is 400 lbs. I have not been able to track down who made the rear bags to determine their actual size. I calculated it to be around 650-700 lbs which is similar to your assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by cvfuller View Post
    Thanks for the response. I have the original paperwork and the boat came from the dealer with the 3 bag bertha ballast system but I am not sure if these bags were upgraded at some point in time. The manufacturer doesn't matter as much as I was trying to figure out how much weight they hold. The center locker has the Fatsac 10x16x70 bag which is 400 lbs. I have not been able to track down who made the rear bags to determine their actual size. I calculated it to be around 650-700 lbs which is similar to your assumption.
    fill them with air and measure. Water is about 62 lbs/cuft
    2020 Supra SA

Color bags are interesting, Plenty of gray and black around for years. They also make camo ones. But I did recall viewing a company that made custom bags years ago with other colors, red, blue, etc. Do not recall who they were.

I'm into matching colors on the boat, but I recall these bags b/c I thought who wants red or blue ballast bags to match the boat? They sit in lockers. People do not see them. And they cost more than gray or black. Different flavors for different folks. I'm assuming not too popular b/c I do not see them anymore.
    2018 Supra SL400