Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Copy that!
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

I am still riding my hyperlite franchise from 2010. I love the continuous rocker line. I also have a Ronix happy hour from 2017 or 2018 and I like it because it is also continuous rocker. I have a 2014 Parks, the first year of camber, that I do not care for as much. I also rode a Ronix One about 5 years ago, but it didn't really fit my style of riding.

eder10986 - sent you a pm

This thread has me itching terribly to get out!!! Haven’t boarded in a decade and used to ride 3-4x a week previously!

Plus we just got a brand new to us 17 Supra SA and haven’t been able to get her in the water quite yet!!!!

Definitely going to be making some wakeboard purchases in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by eder10986 View Post
    This thread has me itching terribly to get out!!! Haven’t boarded in a decade and used to ride 3-4x a week previously!

Plus we just got a brand new to us 17 Supra SA and haven’t been able to get her in the water quite yet!!!!

Definitely going to be making some wakeboard purchases in the near future.

I agree, I know people love surfing but it just isnt my thing. I love actually seeing some action in the wakeboard section of the forum!

Maybe we can even revive wakeworld! I’m so sad that website is literally dead. It used to be HOPPING. I made a lot of friends who boarded through that site and found a lot of pulls too.

Sad story.

Quote Originally Posted by eder10986 View Post
    Maybe we can even revive wakeworld! I’m so sad that website is literally dead. It used to be HOPPING. I made a lot of friends who boarded through that site and found a lot of pulls too.

Sad story.

Agree. Good entertainment too.

There were some funny crap on there. The brand loyalty ran thick!

2018 Supra SL400

It was comical to read all the goon wars for sure! I loved the site for trick tips and meeting local people to trade pulls with. The classifieds were also great. As a matter of fact I sold my boat to a WW
    Member. I made some great friends back in the day before I sold the boat and moved.

Any idea why it just literally died?

Wakeworld died because a lot of their content died off, just like wakeboardingmag.com. I'm glad to see so many people still into riding. Surfing is fun and all, but nothing like riding that long line, listening to music and tasting your abilities
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    Wakeworld died because a lot of their content died off, just like wakeboardingmag.com. I'm glad to see so many people still into riding. Surfing is fun and all, but nothing like riding that long line, listening to music and tasting your abilities
    When you say tasting your abilities are you talking about face plants? I get one occasional and I can for sure taste my abilities (lack of)!

2017 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post
    When you say tasting your abilities are you talking about face plants? I get one occasional and I can for sure taste my abilities (lack of)!

Hahaha..i meant testing, but yes, sometimes you taste the water, lol
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold