Hey guys, I am currently shopping for my first wake boat and have decided I am going to order a new Moomba. The issue is IÂ’m trying to decide between a mojo with the raptor 400 and the 1.76 drive or stepping up to the makai with the 575 and 1.5 drive in it. I havenÂ’t been able to find much information on the 2 engine options and how they actually perform in a boat. My concern with the 400 is that I will get it and potentially be underwhelmed. On the other side, I donÂ’t know if stepping up to the makai and the 575 is worth the extra $20k. IÂ’ll be mostly using it for wakeboarding and cruising around. I know that you donÂ’t buy a wakeboard boat for speed, but some of the lakes i plan to go on are pretty large and IÂ’d like to be able to kick it up and get somewhere when i want to. I know a lot has to with the prop, but IÂ’m wondering if anyone has experience with them and what type of performance/speed you can get out of them. When ordering a Moomba currently it looks like there are 3 prop options. If I got the makai IÂ’d plan on going with the prop for higher speed, but I canÂ’t find anything on what performance looks like for wakeboarding or how the different props affect the mojo with the 400. Any information to help my decision would be much appreciated. Just trying to see if the extra $20k is worth it and people thoughts on the extra size of the makai