Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    10

    Default ISO Wetsounds Rev8s or Rev 10s

    looking for a pair of Rev8s or 10s. Let me know thanks.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Give the kicker KMTC9 or KMTC11 a look as well.
    Likely cheaper than the used WS option brand new and they sound better.
    2020 Supra SA

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Prince George Canada
    Posts
    101

    Default

    I have 8 MTX towers that look and sound great!

    A question for anyone that has multiple pairs of 10 towers: Do these cut into the headroom for anyone taller than Frodo Baggins? My 8 towers dont leave a lot of headroom for anyone over 510. A speaker hanging another 2 lower would be crazy.
    2020 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Mastercraft Prostar 197 40th Anniversary
    Owner Ness Lake Watersports

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    10

    Default

    I have looked at pair, but I have not heard much for feed back on their performance and what people are pushing them with to get them to scream.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy2slow View Post
    I have 8” MTX towers that look and sound great!

    A question for anyone that has multiple pairs of 10” towers: Do these cut into the headroom for anyone taller than Frodo Baggins? My 8” towers don’t leave a lot of headroom for anyone over 5’10”. A speaker hanging another 2” lower would be crazy.
    Depends on where they hang. On my last boat no way I would have thrown an 11" speaker up there, but on my SA the FXone tower is nice and wide and the outer speakers are tucked up into the corners and not really in the way since they are directly over the seats.
    That being said not sure I'd want 4 11" speakers up there that would be in the way as they creep toward the middle of the boat.
    2020 Supra SA

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Posts
    344

    Default

    I have a pair I'm currently playing with (KMTC11) and highly recommend them.
    I'm probably going to replace my JL 8.8's on the tower with the kickers.

    They sound very good and are way more balanced than the Rev10, and project further than the 8.8s thanks to the horn
    2020 Supra SA

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3,008

    Default ISO Wetsounds Rev8s or Rev 10s

    Quote Originally Posted by SONIC View Post
    I have a pair I'm currently playing with (KMTC11) and highly recommend them.
    I'm probably going to replace my JL 8.8's on the tower with the kickers.

    They sound very good and are way more balanced than the Rev10, and project further than the 8.8s thanks to the horn
    You will sell the JL8.8s in a heartbeat too, especially the Supra specific ones.

    Supra specific mounts
    Supra specific downlighting

    You really cant buy these specific things aftermarket

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Posts
    344

    Default

    I might, I might just move them to the inside points on the tower. Just have to get the mounts made for the Kickers to test fit.
    2020 Supra SA

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Henderson, NV
    Posts
    6,270

    Default

    I thought MLA said the kickers were coming with new mounts now for some of the towers? supra not one? he told me they had mounts now for tige.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lake Wylie NC Area
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    I thought MLA said the kickers were coming with new mounts now for some of the towers? supra not one? he told me they had mounts now for tige.
    They do have a flat surface mount style, but the supra tower does not have a flat spot like a Tige or Bu G4. However, this new flat mount does open the door for mounting adapters to be designed for those towers without the flat mount location.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •