Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    Typical crew is 4-6 adults and 5 kids from age 6 to 13.
    Most still like tubing so need to store that.

We have made it on a 21SS Crownline but it sucks.

Been in a friend's VTX with 4 adults and 3 kids and that was crowded.
    The used Mojo is winning in the size and space range.

I have looked at a new Max for the same reasons. And cost is closer to my range over a new mojo. Wife still wants to ski so tje mojo appears to do that better than the max also.
    With that many people I'd be looking at a Makai haha. So out of these two options I saw for sure the Mojo wins.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

You guys are awesome with the feedback.

Who ever mentioned the Craz in Akron....I called on it and the Max they had. I just don't want that payment for 15-20 years.
    I cam do the used Mojo for 12 and save the $200/month for gas, upgrades, and beer.

Also, I like the look of the Mojo out of all 3. It looks like the Bu is certainly out. Again, just wasn't sure about spending the coin. If we lived on the water and could leave stuff at the dock I would have bought the Bu already.

Now just have to get the logics worked out....Mojo is out of state..haha

if you have to ship it, use uship. I used that website to send my boat from slc to tennessee and our last boat from okc to lv. was around $1300 each time.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

You'll love the Mojo. It has a surprisingly large amount of storage. Nice thing, the wakeboards and surfboards, ski's all fit in the rear lockers when traveling/towing. I had a similar size crew, the Mojo handled it nicely. It has a good size bow, the older kids would always sit up front, anywhere from 3-5 teenager's up front in bow sitting area. Lots of underseat, bow and under observer seat storage for all the coolers, snacks and towel bags. For your needs, it is a no contest, Mojo all the way.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    You guys are awesome with the feedback.

Who ever mentioned the Craz in Akron....
    Sorry, the webpage says in stock. I am from Kent, but live in Philadelphia now. I was at their showroom over Christmas. If you live in driving distance go take a look. They have tons of boats in the showroom. It's like mini boat show. Many different brands as well.

Just found out tonight that the 2017 mojo was sold out fr under me.
    Have a 2015 with 545hrs a lot more local.

Am I missing anything important going with a 15 over a newer mojo? Is autowake worth it? Are the powered wake plates better than the manual flow tabs? Can that be upgraded later?

Sorry for all the questions just salty how the deal or lack of deal went.

I'm in Ohio and would buy that Malibu tomorrow, cash in hand, so I vote you buy the Mojo and send me the sellers info, haha.
    Boatless for now

my .02. that is the first year mojo I'd look at. mojo's prior were different hull and some said more wakeboard-centric. the manual tabs would be a no-go for me as well. I dealt with a suckgate for a couple outings and hated having to mess with it.
    check onlyinboards. there's a lot of boats out there and frankly if it was my coin I'd search out something with less hours but some don't mind a lot of hours.
    shows several mojo's in the 15-17 range priced in the low60's and half the hours above.

and fwiw if you find a boat you like, remember that if you want to take the night to sleep on it and put a deposit down tomorrow, someone else said the same thing and their tomorrow is today. having sold 2 boats private party, first one with a wired deposit wins.

Guys, thanks again.
    Pulled the trigger on the 2015 Mojo tonight.
    Already upgraded to seadeck, full maintenance records, 1100's in the rear.

Doesn't have the autowake which is why I was able to get the cost down.
    I figure I can upgrade to GSA at a later date. Anyway mid 50's felt fair to me.

congrats. post up pics once you take delivery... all records is a HUGE bonus and good peace of mind.... sounds like a great price.