Default MAX 12V / USB Chargers

I guess the boat only has ONE 12V plug!!! Anyone confirm where it is? My kiddos are middle and high schoolers, and they and their friends typically roll with about 7.2% charge on their phones (at the start of the day mind you) and always fight over charging ports. The one port is going to give me eye rolls all summer so looking for options that will get me out of tik tok jail.

Has anyone added these to their boat and is it hard to tie into existing wiring? I assume they need inline fuses? I don't want to create a science project, just want something to ease a future headache.

I take delivery in April / May and would do this after I get my hands on the boat.

Thanks!

You can see the 12v plug in the dash pictures on the left side of the steering wheel, there is also a USB plug there. On top of that there is a wireless charging pad on the dash although in the sun so you would want to cover the phone in both spots to avoid overheating. So you really have 3 options on the dash alone for charging and someone else can possibly confirm but there might even be a USB plug or two in the side pockets by the cup holders in the cockpit seating area but I am not sure on that.
    2021 Moomba Mondo, 500lbs of lead, wake makers bag busters
    Raptor 400 1.76 15.5" x 15 prop, changing to 15.5" x 13.25 for summer of 2023

2018 Yamaha 212x (SOLD)

I installed a power inverter in the storage where the amps are. It has 12v plugs, and USBs. We dont even use the USB, or Lighter plug thats in the dash.
    2019' Moomba Max

These will mount anywhere you want them and they just tie into hot and ground anywhere (on your amps for instance) they don't pull enough power to matter.

https://www.amazon.com/Outlet-Charge...1328264&sr=8-3
    2020 Supra SA

Default Work

And if you put a converter from 24 volts to 12 volts, will it work?