Thread: Back again!

Default Back again!

Hey y'all! Tried to log on a while back and apparently I had been "banned for excessive spam"? Don't know what was up with that, either it was a mistake or someone had hacked my account. Tried to send a message to get "unbanned" but never heard back. So I just made a new account...

Which is okay, I haven't been around in while, but I am back and getting a new boat, finally. I have ordered a new MAX that should be here probably late June. I have lots of questions about the MAX, that I hope to run by current owners. I'll get to that soon, but for now, just wanted to say hi.

Brian

Welcome back...June? Why so late?

And our 21 Max was built too early and has already been delivered to our dealer in the middle on WI January..

We are going to see the boat on the 27th of Jan..
    2021 Moomba Max

Hey bro. I’m new here myself! Wife and I just purchased a 2017 Supra SA. Congrats on your purchase!

We’re actually located in Hillsborough. Will frequent hyco lake. What about you? Maybe we can exchange rides once this pandemic settles down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, Sorry to take so long to get back, life's been pretty chaotic lately.

Brad, why so late? Southtown only had a few spray dates left when I finally decided to do something. Still not sure when mine will be yet?

eder, I'm not really "new" here, I originally joined back in 2005 when I got my Outback. But, building a house, grad school, having a kid, working, had no time to hit the lake, which really sucked. We love Hyco, it's our favorite lake. We actually made is there a couple times last year. My last permit before that was from 2013! For sure we can meet up eventually; I hope it all winds down soon. I was group 5, so I just now got my shot.
    Brian Roberts

2021 Max
    2001 Outback DD

congrats and welcome "back"... good to see an avatar sportin ROO!!!!
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by NCSUmoombaMAX View Post
    Wow, Sorry to take so long to get back, life's been pretty chaotic lately.

Brad, why so late? Southtown only had a few spray dates left when I finally decided to do something. Still not sure when mine will be yet?

eder, I'm not really "new" here, I originally joined back in 2005 when I got my Outback. But, building a house, grad school, having a kid, working, had no time to hit the lake, which really sucked. We love Hyco, it's our favorite lake. We actually made is there a couple times last year. My last permit before that was from 2013! For sure we can meet up eventually; I hope it all winds down soon. I was group 5, so I just now got my shot.
    Heck yeah. Good for you! Shoot me a message so we can hit the lake up soon.

We were out surfing hyco today.

Also - amongst a million other things like you I’m 1 year into a PhD program at NCSU. Is that where you’re at??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk