Default Triducer (depth finder) repair or replacement

Hey all, looking for help on the depth finder for 2016 Mojo. End of season last year started acting up, as in reading off then eventually reading out the top (999ft). The water temp still worked fine. Wanted to fix or replace but not having any luck with direct part to part replacement per the numbers on the ducer. I find many similar variants online but no same part number. Here is what I have:

On top of ducer: airmar 20-599-01
    On wire lead to plug in harness:
    IDST800-N1083
    Part number: 44-192-1-01
    Customer number: 115339

I can find the IDST800 online and the 0183 seems to be the NEMA std. but, I can’t find the exact match.

Anyone fought this battle?

2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

Wish I had a good answer. I will tell u the same thing happened to mine and I had my dealer replace it. I think it cost me around high 300$ with install labor.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Hey all, looking for help on the depth finder for 2016 Mojo. End of season last year started acting up, as in reading off then eventually reading out the top (999ft). The water temp still worked fine. Wanted to fix or replace but not having any luck with direct part to part replacement per the numbers on the ducer. I find many similar variants online but no same part number. Here is what I have:

On top of ducer: airmar 20-599-01
    On wire lead to plug in harness:
    IDST800-N1083
    Part number: 44-192-1-01
    Customer number: 115339

I can find the IDST800 online and the 0183 seems to be the NEMA std. but, I can’t find the exact match.

Anyone fought this battle?

Have you tried contacting Airmar? Their parts department should be able to assist if you can reach them. The harness has two part numbers because the first number is the number that SC would use to order the part from Airmar and the customer number is the number your dealer would use to order it from SC. And then maybe another number when the end user purchases it from the dealer.
    2020 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Mastercraft Prostar 197 40th Anniversary
    Owner Ness Lake Watersports
    Wakemakers “Exact Fit” Bags + Lead = 4,700 ballast
    Audio by Wetsounds, MTX, JL Audio, Clarion
    15 X 13.00 ACME prop