Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I use a Milwaukee m18 vacuum, The hose size is almost the same as most pumps and you can just switch the hose to the exhaust side and inflate tubes super quick. Also obviously works great to deflate them however the biggest pro is the fact its actually a wet/dry VACUUM! Also being battery powered it stores anywhere in the boat no cords to deal with, the hose is stored inside itself and the battery will last forever using it for cleaning or pumping up tubes
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

ANd here it is.
    https://www.amazon.com/DEWALT-DCE100...582134&sr=8-40

You can often get it for less than 90$. A little more expensive than your plug in but worth every penny in convenience and time saved filling.
    Even though it does not show it in the picture, it comes with the inflatables tip.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Quote Originally Posted by Isaguel View Post
    Dude, we tube and we love it. Kids of all ages and adults. Try holding onto your beer while the wife is whipping you around at 30+mph.
    I pull 5 kids in 5 tubes and whip them around and they love it. They can go for hours. It all depends on how you tube. We often see pontoons and fishing boats pulling a tube on a straight line, boring. You wanna know what real rubbing is like, tube with us. Just make sure you're not working the next day.
    As for pumps, don't even bother with those plug in pumps. Get this:

I use a5 amp battery and it'll last a few trips. That's filling multiple tubes a few times. It'll fill a 2 person tube in mere seconds. Take the plug fully out and use the wide tip top get air in fast, then put the plug in with the 1 way valve and finish filling it. It's slower with the valve so I just use it to top it off. No cables. You'll never use another pump again. DeWalt is the only one that has the tips for filling floatables. Look on Amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wow beat me to it haha nice to see dewalt makes a purpose pump, however i wouldnt dare have a yellow tool in my truck haha
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

And all the closet tubers appear.......lol

I won’t personally tow a tuber, but I totally understand the family fun and the anyone can do it aspect.

Tubers>jet skis>fast boat guy

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by Prospersigman View Post
    I much prefer the ones that connect to your battery to power up.

We use this one and it is way better than the cigarette powered portable pumps.

https://www.amazon.com/Airhead-High-...b_b_asin_title
    We use this one too. I wouldn’t use a cigarette lighter pump again after using this one. We have one of the mission pads and it blows it up super fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    '19 MAX
    '13 Mobius LSV - Sold
    '05 Mobius LSV - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    And all the closet tubers appear.......lol

I won’t personally tow a tuber, but I totally understand the family fun and the anyone can do it aspect.

Tubers>jet skis>fast boat guy

Out of curiosity, why not?
    Assuming you're not being a dumbass and ruining other people's fun what's your objection?
    I've never understood the "I'd never in a million years allow a tube behind MY boat" guys
    2020 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by SONIC View Post
    Out of curiosity, why not?
    Assuming you're not being a dumbass and ruining other people's fun what's your objection?
    I've never understood the "I'd never in a million years allow a tube behind MY boat" guys
    Very simple answers...

1) my family doesn’t enjoy tubing.
    2) I don’t want to lug around the tube for guests.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Gotcha lol valid reasons.

It's just so funny to me when people get all up in arms about someone pulling a tube with a wake boat.
    2020 Supra SA

Like I said, I understand the family fun. Towed my son and nephews a 1000x years ago.

I had back surgery 11 years ago, so zero interest in getting tube thrashed.....lol

My son is all about wakeboarding and surfing now.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

We tubed for years when our kids were young. Kids love nothing more than getting out on the tube and telling me there was no way I would be able to flip them off. Those were good days for sure but man we had more than a few kids come out of the water pretty terrified. The thing i HATED about tubing was hauling it around and it taking up so much space.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190