Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Smile

We've actually tubed quite a bit when kids were little. Just get the $20 Coleman. Unless you pull kids, everyone will be bored with the tube after 1 day. And then you teach them to surf LOL
    2022 MB F22 Alpha
    2021 Mondo (sold)
    2020 Grand Island Fish
    2017 Sea-Doo Spark

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    My son is all about wakeboarding and surfing now.
    not sure how old your son is but when girls are involved, what a GREAT way to put him next to a chick in a 2-up tube and "accidentally" cop a feel while being tossed around on the water. but I get it....

now the dewalt thing is intriguing. I have a ton of dewalt stuff and just picked up another set of 20volt tools. great excuse to get a blower as well.
    you guys have given me a few to think about....
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

18 next month lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

We have used one that clamps to the battery and it works great. We tube quite a bit on the lake. The kids like the idea of them and all of their friends tubing at the same time so they don't have to take turns. We will get 7 kids tubing at the same time towing 2 tubes. We have our first inboard on order and I'm hoping we can talk the kids into doing some surfing and boarding in addition to their tubing fun.

When I ask the kids if they want to wake board, surf, or tube, they all want to board and listen to loud music. Cool with me.

They get a kick out of me letting them play their play lists while they take their sets. In fact, they plan out those lists even before even getting on the boat. So yea, there can be some Taylor Swift tunes coming from my boat.

There is one little guy that is scared to get hurt, so he wants the tube. I go easy on that. Most of the time the tubes sit in the garage.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

That Dewalt piece looks legit. I have the Coleman pump and for the twice a year that we fill the tube it works fine. If you are filling tubes often the Dewalt might be worth the expense, if you’re like me and it is only for backup, the Coleman will do the job. That Dewalt pump would also come in handy get a campfire, grill or smoker up to temp in seconds ��!
    2020 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Mastercraft Prostar 197 40th Anniversary
    Owner Ness Lake Watersports
    Wakemakers “Exact Fit” Bags + Lead = 4,700 ballast
    Audio by Wetsounds, MTX, JL Audio, Clarion
    15 X 13.00 ACME prop

Default towable pump- please don't hate me

We use this one for tubes and an iSUP. Pumps up the tubes fast and you can set the desired psi and it will shut off automatically. Also has a deflate connection so you don’t have to lay on the tube to get all the air out. Plugs in to the 12v outlet.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07THVLZ16..._95caGbFTK754N

We’ve had some of our best tube pulls using a Big Mable with a bungee rope behind wake boats.

Last edited by arsnlgunnr; 01-14-2021 at 07:53 AM.
    2021 Mojo
    2019 Chaparral 21 H2O Sport (sold)

We carry two of these, and save the receipt

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Intex-Qui...-78W/660539663

Always have two on board...they are small....if one breaks, you have another. Go to Wally World with the receipt and return the broken one for a new one and you have two again.
    2022 MAX
    Steamboat,CO

Quote Originally Posted by Isaguel View Post
    Dude, we tube and we love it. Kids of all ages and adults. Try holding onto your beer while the wife is whipping you around at 30+mph.
    I pull 5 kids in 5 tubes and whip them around and they love it. They can go for hours. It all depends on how you tube. We often see pontoons and fishing boats pulling a tube on a straight line, boring. You wanna know what real rubbing is like, tube with us. Just make sure you're not working the next day.
    As for pumps, don't even bother with those plug in pumps. Get this:

I use a5 amp battery and it'll last a few trips. That's filling multiple tubes a few times. It'll fill a 2 person tube in mere seconds. Take the plug fully out and use the wide tip top get air in fast, then put the plug in with the 1 way valve and finish filling it. It's slower with the valve so I just use it to top it off. No cables. You'll never use another pump again. DeWalt is the only one that has the tips for filling floatables. Look on Amazon.

Where did you get the Adapters for the Dewalt Blower?

SandM....

Not that I have any room to talk. We typically get/destroy the 3 person HO tubes from Costco which include a pump that works as good or better than most. The thing I like (as I have 3-4 of them floating around now) is that the newer ones have a 12-15ft cord with the cig lighter plug. Makes it way easier to reach to top off the tube, finish it up while on the platform, etc.

I tried the Connelly Tube Gun and while it seemed like it would be the ticket, nice and compact, it was a piece of crap. Barely made a wind. https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p...744_&rrec=true

So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...