Default Board Rack Install Help?

I have a 2020 Moomba Craz. It did not come with board racks. I ordered Wake/surf racks and mag swivels from Roswell. When you look at The Moomba A3 Tower page on Roswell's site, there is what appears to be a spacer between the swivel and the board rack backing plate. I cannot find this part to order. Is it needed or not necessary? Anyone with a similar experience?

Just call roswell and ask?
    2020 Supra SA

I would think any Tower Adaptor would be sold through Roswell for the different rack options.

Not sure why that part would not be sold with the racks.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by SW_WAKE View Post
    I have a 2020 Moomba Craz. It did not come with board racks. I ordered Wake/surf racks and mag swivels from Roswell. When you look at The Moomba A3 Tower page on Roswell's site, there is what appears to be a spacer between the swivel and the board rack backing plate. I cannot find this part to order. Is it needed or not necessary? Anyone with a similar experience?
    I think you’re talking about this? I’m pretty sure you don’t need it. My racks came fixed to the tower and I think that was just a spacer between the tower and the backing plate. I put it on my swivels but don’t think it was necessary. Maybe it’s to accommodate for longer screws when the rack is fixed? I know that’s not a very definitive answer, but I think you can mount the plate directly to the swivel.

If you look at the photo at the top of the “Board Racks” tab on the website, there is no spacer installed on that one.

'19 Moomba Craz

'17 Heyday WT-1SC - Traded

In looking at my setup, I also think it is just a spacer you don't need. Mine is installed with swivel, but I don't notice where there would be interference without it. Roswell's instructions even call it a spacer.
    2017 Moomba Helix

Bumping this thread. I just got some used fixed elite racks for my Max. I see on the Roswell instructions there is a spacer but the racks did not come with them. Just wondering if I can bolt the racks backing plate directly to my tower without the spacer if I get some screws that won’t interfere? See this link https://www.manualslib.com/manual/16...page=22#manual. The spacer isn’t on Roswell’s site so I will likely call them but figured I’d ask here first.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Scratch that. I have the spacers on the racks. I’ll get some screws at Lowe’s now that I know the size.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold