Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

White is classic! Nice looking boat.
    2018 Supra SL400

that is a good lookin boat. other than losing the casper I'd rock that for many years to come...... white tower is a very nice touch.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    that is a good lookin boat. other than losing the casper I'd rock that for many years to come...... white tower is a very nice touch.
    I was wondering who was going to bag on that ghost....Rubber wheel decal remover....

https://www.amazon.com/Whizzy-Wheel-...dDbGljaz10cnVl

First mod on the books....

Quote Originally Posted by Twill View Post
    Trying to attaching two photos I have. The boat needs a name change! But we DID buy it.
    That's a nice looking boat. Welcome to the forum. You said its an '08, looks like it was very well maintained.
    I for one like the Casper thing. Enjoy and congrats.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Congrats, that is a great looking boat. We had an 07 LSV up until a few months back and it was a great boat, never had any issues with it. You will love it. There are a million things you can do to improve/upgrade it but for now i would say get some hours on it and get familiar with it before you start getting crazy with the upgrades. When you are ready let us all know and we will gladly help you spend your $$$.

More details on the boat please..... Did you buy privately or from a dealer? How many hours on it? etc
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Sometimes paint colors and scheme can really date a pre owned boat 10 years old or so. This white however is fabulous and timeless. Congrats! Something tells me this won’t be your last Moomba!!
    2016 Starcraft Limited 1918 (sold)
    2021 MB Sports B52 Alpha (coming April 2021)
    2020 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
    2022 F-150 SCREW PB (ordered 12/2021...still waiting)
    B-737 (Work Vehicle)

Looks like the great team at slalom shop took care of you. Good people. What lake will you be boating?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    Congrats, that is a great looking boat. We had an 07 LSV up until a few months back and it was a great boat, never had any issues with it. You will love it. There are a million things you can do to improve/upgrade it but for now i would say get some hours on it and get familiar with it before you start getting crazy with the upgrades. When you are ready let us all know and we will gladly help you spend your $$$.

More details on the boat please..... Did you buy privately or from a dealer? How many hours on it? etc
    Love the interest! And also awesome to hear everyone thinks it's timeless! We loved it and did NOT think it looked old. It's been very well cared for. Lakehouse owner that had it covered in climate storage on private property. My biggest concern is that I can really only justify and afford outdoor storage right now - we are just lake rats without friends that have a boat so we took matters into our own hands. I can't fit it in my garage so I'm going to have to get creative with fully covering it when storing.

It's an 08 LSV with 438 hours. Purchased on consignment at Slolam ski and shop in Lewisville, TX. The previous owner literally has ballast sac's in every storage bin - overflow bags - the dealer thought it was probably plumbed for close to 3,000 lbs. Got two 1,100 lb bags in the bag and the rest throughout the boat. Wakeshaper installed and has wetsounds aftermarket speakers and subs and EQ mixer. Really excited to be rocking on the lake. Have a ton to learn, but excited to spend a couple days out on the water and get comfortable and then learn to surf!

Glad to hear the 07 model didn't have many problems. For the care it's had, I'm hoping to have this boat a long time.
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV Gravity Games Edition

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post
    Looks like the great team at slalom shop took care of you. Good people. What lake will you be boating?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Indeed! Brian was awesome!

We live kind of smack dab in between Lake lewisville and grapevine - I think we will probably gravitate to Lewisville just because we live in Lewisville, but with it being trailered, we want to try out lakes and figure out what we like. What like do you spend the majority of your time on?
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV Gravity Games Edition

Glad to hear the 07 model didn't have many problems. For the care it's had, I'm hoping to have this boat a long time.

We had close to 750 hrs and it ran like a champ. Take good care of it and do the yearly maintenance and you should be good to go.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190