Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Agree. I only use autowake for wakeboarding. it makes it really easy to get a nice clean even wake, and to control the size of the wake for different skill levels.
    2019' Moomba Max

I use autowake for surfing and wakeboarding. For wakeboarding, it is absolutely fantastic. I get the same wake every time. It does not matter where people are sitting. On every boat I've had for the last 20 years, I had to move people around and empty/fill ballast to get the wake to be even. Of course you never knew if the wake would be even on both sides until you start going behind the boat and I'd always find one side washy. With Autowake, it is perfect every time. People have the misconception it is only for noobs who don't know how to weight a boat. Nothing could be farther from the truth. It is for people who know how to build a wake and want that same wake every time. Once you have your ideal wake, make note of the settings and have autowake memorize your ideal pitch and roll. done! I don't love the factory autowake default wake setup for wakeboarding or surfing but I love the settings I programmed in after we perfected the wake to what my crew likes. I can't say enough about how awesome autowake is. My only complaint is the fill/empty it will sometimes so when I'm off plane and picking up a rider. Sometimes it will slightly empty only to have to fill again when we get under way. The new "predictive state" tech needs some improvement. It does not work well.
    2020 Supra SE 450

Quote Originally Posted by tre View Post
    The new "predictive state" tech needs some improvement. It does not work well.

I turn Autowake off after it gets to the prescribed settings and just keep an eye on the data provided, that keeps it from draining and filling all the time. But I agree, that part could use some fine tuning, like a pause button.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    I turn Autowake off after it gets to the prescribed settings and just keep an eye on the data provided, that keeps it from draining and filling all the time. But I agree, that part could use some fine tuning, like a pause button.
    +1. if I take too long of a breather between pulls it'll try to add too much rear ballast and get the pitch all out of whack. Too long and it'll fill all the way up and fail to get on plane. But then as long as it's on plane, it'll hit the numbers perfectly. Not sure WTF is going on there. I just tell my driver to flip it to speed control only once I "start doing stuff". That's code for "I think the wake has evened out." It's good for the rest of the set then.
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

A pause button would be great.

When my rider sits on the transom getting in his boots, it can throw off the predictive state.

But under way, autowake sure makes a nice wake no matter where my crew sits. It adjust pretty quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan