Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Chat thread

Default Chat thread

Boat show season. I watch this video every year in anticipation .

https://youtu.be/18664lt-uaw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by j.mo; 01-20-2021 at 12:02 AM.

So are you guys just using a dawn/water solution in a spray bottle with a microfiber to keep your seats clean?
    My boat interior is nearly all white, I have to constantly keep up on it.

iirc you have the 242. we use either babes or 303 and a microfiber. if we get a nasty stain or something that doesn't seem to clean up easily, malco and a microfiber followed up with 303 or babes to uv protect again. and should note babes smells amazing.
    we keep gallons at home and a spray bottle on the boat for use out on the lake.

if you have the chill stuff on the new boats, then dawn/water is all you can use.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    iirc you have the 242. we use either babes or 303 and a microfiber. if we get a nasty stain or something that doesn't seem to clean up easily, malco and a microfiber followed up with 303 or babes to uv protect again. and should note babes smells amazing.
    we keep gallons at home and a spray bottle on the boat for use out on the lake.

if you have the chill stuff on the new boats, then dawn/water is all you can use.
    Ya 242.
    Currently I use either babes seat saver, boat bling condition sauce, or Collinite leather and vinyl cleaner and wax. The collinite is amazing, water beads right off of it and it cleans and conditions.
    It is difficult to keep this textured white looking new. I clean and condition on every use, and spray the exterior down including tower, glass and trailer with babes each use.