Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chat thread

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Did you happen to try to use the forum discount code?
    Yea, i just tried it again and it gave me 10% off.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    Yea, i just tried it again and it gave me 10% off.
    Thanks!! I'm going to try to get back on that site tonight.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by arsnlgunnr View Post
    Can someone PM me the forum discount code please? Thanks!
    Shot you a Private Message on here.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Thanks!! I'm going to try to get back on that site tonight.
    Works for me also. But there are things that specifically say codes don’t work for.
    Like my ballast impellers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by j.mo View Post
    Works for me also. But there are things that specifically say codes don’t work for.
    Like my ballast impellers.

Yea, if the ballast impellers are marked down (all of them are marked down right now - green ones from $34.99 to $27.99), even if you spend over $100, they do not apply more discounts.

Full price impellers will apply the discounts over $100 spent. For example, if you buy the service kit green ones, those are full price at $39.99 and will apply the discount, but not everyone wants those add'l items in the kit for the extra money spent.
    2018 Supra SL400

It’s been a while since I’ve put wetsounds in my old boat.
    I last had 4 rev 10s ran on an sd2 for the tower.
    This time I’d like to run the “3 some” 1 pair rev10 and a 410. Which amp would you guys run? Syn dx2.3?
    As well as 3 pair of revo6 with possibly a syn dx4.
    Subs will be DC audio 12s with appropriate dc amp.

My old boat had a 420bt. Probably go that route again. Would you guys do an mc1?

Sorry, syn dx6 not 2.3

Sorry for multiple posts. By the time I try and edit, too late.
    My s bend tower doesn’t seem like it will allow the layout properly of the “rev 3 some”
    2 410 with a ks600.2 bridged at 2ohm would provide 600w to each 410. Providing just about perfect wattage at anchor with boat off which we do a lot.

my 22ve had 3 arc ks series and had great luck with them. current boat came with ws htx6 and I added 2 more arc amps. truck has arc amp pushing 2 sundown subs.
    iirc arc and ws are same topography just not conformal coated which for me doesn't matter. others will say it does.
    ws stuff is overrated and spensive imo but in the tower speaker arena they are one of only a few players and have done a better job at selling/advertising than others.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Default Chat thread

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    my 22ve had 3 arc ks series and had great luck with them. current boat came with ws htx6 and I added 2 more arc amps. truck has arc amp pushing 2 sundown subs.
    iirc arc and ws are same topography just not conformal coated which for me doesn't matter. others will say it does.
    ws stuff is overrated and spensive imo but in the tower speaker arena they are one of only a few players and have done a better job at selling/advertising than others.
    Ya, I hear ya. I had an sd4 running 4 pair of WS 808 interior speakers, an sd2 running 4 rev10 and a SQ4500 running a pair of sundown zv4 12s in my v215.
    I used to get great deals on WS. I still get good deals but the discount has shrunk as the price has risen. I get the same deal on arc and JL as well.
    I’m thinking maybe 2 410s on a ks600.2
    At 31 I’m not so concerned with the cool factor as I was at 25 of having ws Amps lol.
    Maybe 2 W6 12s or 2 W6 13 for subs.
    I get good deals on DC audio, with sundown, DD, DC, etc those are SPL woofers and we listen to all kinds of music. So I might go with JL for the acoustic factor

The boat also came with Polk MM 6.5’s. I’m wondering if it’s worth the trouble and the money to swap out all the interior for some Revo6.

I had the revo6 in my rzr with a pair of rev10 also. They sound good but idk how much better for the effort and money.

Last edited by j.mo; 01-09-2021 at 02:45 PM.