Default Swim Platform bracket replacement for 2003 Moomba

I am looking for a replacement bracket for my swim platform on my 2003 Moomba Mobius LSV. The screw hole for holding the swim platform broke through this summer. I found one that looks similar on Bakes Online website. Has anyone order from there before or know of another place to purchase this bracket?

Thanks.
    2003 Moomba Mobius LSV

I ended up getting one from a dealer that had a pair laying around from a mistaken order. had the hole where the pin slides thru the platform bracket and the transom bracket break out. the supra ones back in the day were pretty cheap potmetal and seems there were a couple guys a year looking for replacements. old platforms had quite a bit of "slop" in them. a metal wedge on the back side helped immensely between the transom bracket and platform bracket where they slide together to minimize the slop. knowing they are an older part and consumable, you might not have the same luck with dealers that I did.

I'd order from bakes as they should have a good return policy. I have ordered before with no issues but not brackets.

good luck.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

there are several threads about replacing or repairing old brackets. If you google -moomba swim platform brackets- you will find a lot of info. Sandm is right about the slop/movement. I used some composite door shims from Home Depot. They worked awesome. I've ordered from Bakes a few times without problems.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

I did the same thing as @996scott, on my 2007 Supra I purchased some composite shims from one of the big box stores.
    You can tap them into place, then cut them. Nobody would notice them.
    If one falls-out (I did not have this issue), repeat the process, they provide enough shims in the package you should not run out.

I probably have some in my garage I do not use anymore. Would be willing to give you them.
    2018 Supra SL400

Mine had a lot of slop even when new and only got worse as the holes for the removable pins wobbled out. Took them off, had the holes welded up and then drilled new holes with the platform in place for a much better fit than from the factory. Still had a little slop so I drilled and tapped them and used set screws to take up the slop same as the shims would.
    2005 Mobius LSV
    325 EFI

I had a machine shop.make me stainless steel ones.
    Jack Beams
    '05 Outback DD
    325HP EFI Indmar

Quote Originally Posted by jmb View Post
    I had a machine shop.make me stainless steel ones.
    For a 2003 ^^ this definitely. Or Aluminum if you prefer.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...