Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

I wouldn't be surprised if the Kaiyen bow has more square footage than the Craz bow. It's just square instead of triangle shaped. If you rotate 90 deg vs. the traditional forward facing position, there is plenty of room for two average sized adults to sit comfortably with legs fully extended.

You will need less weight to ramp up wave amplitude with the shorter hull as well. I also run mostly with just our family of 4... 500-700 lbs of lead gets you a very fun wave.
    2020 Kaiyen

Quote Originally Posted by BizzyC View Post
    The biggest reason is because it will hang out of my slip. The other is it’s just my family of four and really don’t need that much boat. I’ve tried to justify the Mojo because I love the new hull.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Makes sense

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

my .02- any of them, craz/kaiyen/mojo would be a great machine. I would not let resale drive you on the craz. the lsv was one of moomba's best sellers and the '12 redesign didn't hurt the older hull sales at all on the resale market. color and options will be bigger deterrents.

if your gut says family will be into surfing, if there's ANY way you can get the mojo on your lift I'd pick it up over the craz or kaiyen as the 23ft hull should dial in a better wave. 23ft boats look to be the sweet spot in most builders lines. otherwise we almost wrote a check for a kaiyen for the same reason rhouse mentions being the newer hull and SC direction longer term although we would have pushed dealer to change to mojo once it was announced.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

New lift is installed and dock is spring cleaned...now the waiting game.

2021 Moomba Kaiyen (on order)
    2015 Manitou Aurora SVP
    1982 Checkmate Eluder

You aren’t alone I had a March spray date for a mojo that still isn’t here had to Change my color scheme because red and silver resin is in a shortage I ended up going gunmetal and green cause I didn’t to wait 6 more weeks or more good luck the waiting is killing me but hopefully soon mine got sprayed around April 5 th I believe

Sucks that the boat industry is starting to feel the same shortages as the auto industry.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Sucks that the boat industry is starting to feel the same shortages as the auto industry.

My boat was delayed just a little bit thanks to one single part...
    The horn...
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

And I was complaining that our boat was built too soon...

We ordered in Oct and it was built already in Dec and arrived at the dealer the middle of Jan.

Hopefully things improved..
    2021 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by Josh828 View Post
    My boat was delayed just a little bit thanks to one single part...
    The horn...
    Yep, according to my dealer mine is done and just waiting on a horn. Hopefully this week, but it will get here when it gets here.
    2021 Moomba Kaiyen (on order)
    2015 Manitou Aurora SVP
    1982 Checkmate Eluder

Well I’m guessing mines probably waiting on a horn as well I haven’t asked the dealer every time I call it’s something else i already changed from red and black to green gunmetal and black which I’m ok with now mine was a March slot hopefully they send it soon I’m all the way in California any idea when there getting a horn shipment u think that would be easy enough to sub out with a alternate model maybe they can put a trim horn in it
    2021 mojo on order