Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 91
  1. #81
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Katy, TX
    Posts
    1,477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    ....I don’t get excited about new vehicles anymore.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shoulda specc'd those lay-flat seats


    Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

  2. #82
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    Shoulda specc'd those lay-flat seats


    Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    Just a pheasant




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Katy, TX
    Posts
    1,477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Just a pheasant




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    pheasant

    He looks like one of mine.

    I have a black lab named Goose and a chocolate lab named Tank. Goose is a spatially unaware 95lb puppy and Tank is a spastic 85lb nutjob.

    I love them a lot...but not enough to let them in the boat.

    Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

  4. #84
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    pheasant

    He looks like one of mine.

    I have a black lab named Goose and a chocolate lab named Tank. Goose is a spatially unaware 95lb puppy and Tank is a spastic 85lb nutjob.

    I love them a lot...but not enough to let them in the boat.

    Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    I have a black and we are going to try him in the SA this season.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    california
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Resin shortage got me to go from red and black to gunmetal and green sand black they said they out of silver and red at multiple brand shops
    2021 mojo on order

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Lehi, UT
    Posts
    234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    Resin shortage got me to go from red and black to gunmetal and green sand black they said they out of silver and red at multiple brand shops
    For the next 10 years whenever we see a pink and purple boat, we'll know it was a summer 2021 delivery!
    2016 Starcraft Limited 1918 (sold)
    2021 MB Sports B52 Alpha (coming April 2021)
    2020 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
    B-737 (Work Vehicle)

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Boone NC
    Posts
    147

    Default

    I was saying I’m one of the only red Mojos this year but now with the shortage I might really be hahaha
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Coming april 2021

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Freshly unwrapped. Real happy with the colors. Hopefully putting in the water this afternoon.






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Kaiyen (on order)
    2015 Manitou Aurora SVP
    1982 Checkmate Eluder

  9. #89
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BizzyC View Post
    Freshly unwrapped. Real happy with the colors. Hopefully putting in the water this afternoon.






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Woot woot!!!! Very nice


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Looks good!

    Congrats!
    2021 Moomba Mondo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •