Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    When I was shopping in 2018, I was dead set on an SA and it was an awesome boat, however looking back, the SL was brand new in 18 and was just so much better.

The Craz is an awesome boat, but the new mojo offers so much more bang for the buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Appreciate the advice.

I looked at both but the ~$8k (about 10% premium) didn't make sense. Other than additional ballast and 1 foot (and obvious design) what else differentiates? You can option them pretty much the same (except Craz has 7" display standard), so what am I missing? Is it just the new model and design?

Also, my wife still likes to ski, I have a couple of younger nieces/nephews that sill may want to do something other than surf, so I thought Craz was a bit more versatile.

Walk through transom, in floor storage, 102” beam, observation seat cut out, 4000# ballast.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

No disrespect Larry, but why come in here and tell a guy to buy a different boat? He wasn't asking for help picking a boat, just a boats color. Seems pretty clear to me his mind was made up. No doubt the Mojo is your idea of the better boat, but that doesn't mean it's his. If Moomba thought the Mojo was the perfect boat for everyone they would stop making all the others. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by BizzyC View Post
    Appreciate the advice.

I looked at both but the ~$8k (about 10% premium) didn't make sense. Other than additional ballast and 1 foot (and obvious design) what else differentiates? You can option them pretty much the same (except Craz has 7" display standard), so what am I missing? Is it just the new model and design?

Also, my wife still likes to ski, I have a couple of younger nieces/nephews that sill may want to do something other than surf, so I thought Craz was a bit more versatile.
    We just ordered a Craz for these exact reasons. I still love to ski, wakeboard, and kneeboard. I look forward to learning to surf, but I am not giving up the other stuff for a while. I dont do any of them great, so having a boat that is good at everything but not great at anything was perfect for us. Plus saving some money and all.

My apologies.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    My apologies.

No worries. All of this is new to me so the more info the better.

Silver metal flake

Quote Originally Posted by Bob__S View Post

Silver metal flake

Beautiful boat. Love the silver flake and pacific blue combo. Thanks for sharing.

2021 Moomba Kaiyen (on order)
    2015 Manitou Aurora SVP
    1982 Checkmate Eluder

All these boat orders are getting me excited for Spring. I can't wait to see builder renderings start to show up in real life, y'all better post up when the deliveries start rolling in.

It's weird to me seeing all these black, gunmetal, and really dark boats. Not bad weird, but just a much different style than my 48 year old butt is used to. I think it's awesome though. I grew up drooling over Cobalts and they were very elegant and mostly white, so I still like traditional colors. I was going to order my Max/Mojo white with Pacific Blue accents, but seeing Hack's boat on here sold me on ultra blue metal flake.

A last minute deal I couldn't refuse forced me into another brand, but man I still think about how awesome that Mojo would have been in Ultra Blue. These boats you guys are building are going to be amazing.
    2016 Starcraft Limited 1918 (sold)
    2021 MB Sports B52 Alpha (coming April 2021)
    2020 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
    2022 F-150 SCREW PB (ordered 12/2021...still waiting)
    B-737 (Work Vehicle)

Quote Originally Posted by BizzyC View Post
    Beautiful boat. Love the silver flake and pacific blue combo. Thanks for sharing.

agreed, I’m a huge fan. We are thinking similar colors for our SA build, but with black hull/deck.