Hello - first-time poster, long time lurker. I just put a down payment on a March spray date for a 2021 Craz. We're new to the inboard world, but the family is very excited. I've done tons of research trying to determine what I want on the build, especially with my limited knowledge of how these boats operate, and this board has been a great resource.

I'm still working through all my options, but one thing that has been more difficult than I expected is color choices. We can't decide between silver or gunmetal flake, so looking for some opinions. I'd like to go with a red accent but not sure if that goes with the gunmetal...it appears to have a blue hue. Is that true or are the online pics that bad? How does silver compare to gunmetal? The configurator is way off and getting goods pics online has been difficult. My dealer only had two boats onsite and they were both a shade of black.

Below is where we are now...Dark graphite deck and hull, fire red accent, and gunmetal flake. Thoughts or other ideas?

Thank you!

Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 9.11.57 AM.jpg