Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I can't believe theyre so close in price. Thats dumb. Why would anyone buy a Craz or Max now.
    2019' Moomba Max

We chose the Craz because we like a little smaller boat (don't ever have more than 9 or 10 with us), like the look of the traditional bow shape a lot more than the squared off design, better for skiing ( we still love to ski a lot), will fit in my 8 ft garage, etc.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

When I was playing with the builder and optioning a Max and Mojo it was a $10k difference optioned the same way except I had Flow 3 on the Mojo vs Flow 2 on the new Max. The new Mojo is a nice boat no doubt. I like them both but my next one would likely be a Supra. Love that new SA!
    Last edited by haknslash; 12-17-2020 at 06:32 PM.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    We chose the Craz because we like a little smaller boat (don't ever have more than 9 or 10 with us), like the look of the traditional bow shape a lot more than the squared off design, better for skiing ( we still love to ski a lot), will fit in my 8 ft garage, etc.
    A lot of people still like the traditional bow. I get it. Im not sure why its better for skiing tho??

You can barefoot behind a Max if thats what youre into.

2019' Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by DNIXD99 View Post
    A lot of people still like the traditional bow. I get it. Im not sure why its better for skiing tho??

You can barefoot behind a Max if thats what youre into.

That’s cool that that guy was footing behind the Max. Keep in mind that the rule of thumb for calculating the speed you need to be able to barefoot is to divide your weight by 10 and then add twenty. If you are a new or novice footer you want to bump that speed up 2-3 miles an hour. The fellow in the footage is an elite level footer. If anybody reading this is planning to learn to foot behind their Moomba you will need to tip the scales at about 160lbs to learn. You can bulk up to 180lbs once you perfect your technique. Scarf down too many burgers at Popeyes and you are back to skiing. Btw, that was was barely skiing LOL
    2020 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Mastercraft Prostar 197 40th Anniversary
    Owner Ness Lake Watersports
    Wakemakers “Exact Fit” Bags + Lead = 4,700 ballast
    Audio by Wetsounds, MTX, JL Audio, Clarion
    15 X 13.00 ACME prop

Im currently in the same boat. well lack of a boat. But my build there is a $6,000 difference. That being said, other than the looks what are the actual pros of the mojo vs the max? Really talking surf and performance I totally agree the mojo looks better

Quote Originally Posted by Josh828 View Post
    Im currently in the same boat. well lack of a boat. But my build there is a $6,000 difference. That being said, other than the looks what are the actual pros of the mojo vs the max? Really talking surf and performance I totally agree the mojo looks better
    1. 6 inches longer
    2. Full walk through transom
    3. Flow 3 available
    4. Hinged Seats
    5. Different (Fancier) port side seating arrangements.
    6. Access to additional cost upgrades not found on the Max. (Sound, Tower, Lighting,Trailer)

I’m sure there are more I can’t think of.
    2016 Starcraft Limited 1918 (sold)
    2021 MB Sports B52 Alpha (coming April 2021)
    2020 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
    2022 F-150 SCREW PB (ordered 12/2021...still waiting)
    B-737 (Work Vehicle)

Quote Originally Posted by Guppydriver View Post
    1. 6 inches longer
    2. Full walk through transom
    3. Flow 3 available
    4. Hinged Seats
    5. Different (Fancier) port side seating arrangements.
    6. Access to additional cost upgrades not found on the Max. (Sound, Tower, Lighting,Trailer)

I’m sure there are more I can’t think of.
    7) newest Moomba model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

I think Mojo (correct me if I'm wrong ) -- has gas caps on both sides (PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong!!) over the Max.
    My 2018 Max had the gas cap on the opposite side of my truck which drove me INSANE.

having to pull up, use two full gas pumps, and then have to drive around and find 2 open gas pumps on the OPPOSITE side. That Sucked!!
    Almost enough in itself to make me consider the Mojo.
    2021 Mojo
    2018 MAX - sold - 250 hours, absolute awesome boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dank View Post
    I think Mojo (correct me if I'm wrong ) -- has gas caps on both sides (PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong!!) over the Max.
    My 2018 Max had the gas cap on the opposite side of my truck which drove me INSANE.

having to pull up, use two full gas pumps, and then have to drive around and find 2 open gas pumps on the OPPOSITE side. That Sucked!!
    Almost enough in itself to make me consider the Mojo.
    Both sides.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400