Question Looking to upgrade

Currently have a 2015 Moomba mondo and not getting a great surf wave that I am wanting. Looking for a longer wave with more push. Leaning towards a 2021 Max or a pre owned max. For the Max owners out there how do you like it? Anything that the 2021 has that previous year models doesn’t?
    2015 Mondo

Max is great! The newer Max come with more ballast in redesigned/hidden subfloor midship compartments, different (better) gear reduction ratio, 7” screen option (allows for adding Flow 3 separately down the road if you wish), windshield is slightly different, tower can be optioned in white or black, dash and helm is redesigned like the rest of the Moomba lineup, drivers armrest pocket is gone it seems (a shame really) and a few other small things. Great boat regardless of the year but if I was shopping I’d get the 2921 mainly for the gear reduction and 7” screen option.
    Last edited by haknslash; 11-30-2020 at 11:40 PM.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

pm dakota4ace on here. he has a 2021 AND has done a ton of great mods to it. can speak volumes to the differences on them and what you can and should upgrade.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten