Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by rhouse181 View Post
    Let me know if Exile sends any information your way...
    Talked with Ryan Deese that helped design the board. He said it's fun and fast, more skim than surf, but still has that surfy feel for just cruising. Told him I have a Model X and Inland Surfer Black Pearl, he said it's similar to the Model X. A carbon layup, futures fins and $399, if you've been looking for a fast surfy skim like the Model X, the Subsonic should be a great board. It's not going to be as surf style as a Phantom or Chaos. Hope that helps.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    Talked with Ryan Deese that helped design the board. He said it's fun and fast, more skim than surf, but still has that surfy feel for just cruising. Told him I have a Model X and Inland Surfer Black Pearl, he said it's similar to the Model X. A carbon layup, futures fins and $399, if you've been looking for a fast surfy skim like the Model X, the Subsonic should be a great board. It's not going to be as surf style as a Phantom or Chaos. Hope that helps.
    Awesome feedback... thanks for sharing the info!
    2020 Kaiyen

I got the Moomba gravity 3 ballast system upgrade and 910s for the rear lockers. Pretty nice savings. Got all of it for about the regular cost of the ballast system alone. Waited all summer for this one.
    2005 LSV G3
    Let the upgrades begin!

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Also, impeller puller was same piece of junk that seized permanently on me with first use in last month's winterization. Call me stupid but it was half the price of the jabsco branded one (or was Indmar?) I figured I give it one more shot in 2021 or 2022 with some grease on the threads this time. Does anyone have any tips to prevent that? Reading the reviews it seems pretty common.
    Put a liberal amount of anti-seaze on the threads before you use it. I do this with all screw type pullers to keep the threads from gouging.

2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

A pair of seablaze underwater lights and a set of wetsounds speaker ring lights

A little late to the Black Friday deals, but GM is offering some pretty good rebates so I decided it was time get back into a 3/4 Ton and have a new tow rig. My Sierra 1500 towed our boat pretty well but not so much with the snowmobile trailer. You can’t even tell there’s anything hooked to this AT4. My girlfriend just bought a horse I so I convinced her that was the real reason we would need it. merry Christmas to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '19 Moomba Craz

'17 Heyday WT-1SC - Traded

Not a Black Friday deal but my wife surprised me with this beautiful gem yesterday. I might have the most amazing wife ever!

I can’t figure out how to post the link but the dealer posted a short inspection video on YouTube titled “Tom’s A5”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Mastercraft Prostar 197 40th Anniversary
    Owner Ness Lake Watersports
    Wakemakers “Exact Fit” Bags + Lead = 4,700 ballast
    Audio by Wetsounds, MTX, JL Audio, Clarion
    15 X 13.00 ACME prop

that is a nice rig to tow with, i'm sure you will love that. And that is one sweet A5 as well. My neighbor just got one last year and i'm jealous every time he drives in and out of the neighborhood. Merry Christmas !!!!!
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    that is a nice rig to tow with, i'm sure you will love that. And that is one sweet A5 as well. My neighbor just got one last year and i'm jealous every time he drives in and out of the neighborhood. Merry Christmas !!!!!
    Thanks Scott. Happy Holidays to you and your family as well.
    2020 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Mastercraft Prostar 197 40th Anniversary
    Owner Ness Lake Watersports
    Wakemakers “Exact Fit” Bags + Lead = 4,700 ballast
    Audio by Wetsounds, MTX, JL Audio, Clarion
    15 X 13.00 ACME prop

Bought a nauticurl wakeshapoer hoping it will lengthen wave without sacrificing push.