Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Finally able to ride the Subsonic, it is a nice riding board. Only spent about 15 minutes on it, but it seems to perform. Super stable, fast. Used some Vector honeycomb V2 fins. I am by no means a surf style expert, but can tell I will enjoy this board for a long time. At for the money, it feels like it should cost double.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    Finally able to ride the Subsonic, it is a nice riding board. Only spent about 15 minutes on it, but it seems to perform. Super stable, fast. Used some Vector honeycomb V2 fins. I am by no means a surf style expert, but can tell I will enjoy this board for a long time. At for the money, it feels like it should cost double.
    Nice! Jealous you got a ride in... the anticipation is building!
    2020 Kaiyen

Well I finally have power for the first time in 3 days and the temperature inside my house has crested above 40 deg F... still working on the running water part though.

Of course the most logical thing to do with these "new world" luxuries... install the traction pads and Machados on my Subsonic and dream about summer!

2020 Kaiyen