Default Anyone have a P5 fish?

Do you think this would be a decent beginner board for kids or is it too slippery?

I know, I know...the scamp is the best one, but the problem is I have tweens..

I have an 11 and 14 year old (both light), I know they are under the under 120 pound max for a Scamp, but they run the risk of potentially out growing a scamp pretty fast, and I have no other little ones to follow. I know I'm cheap, but I was wondering if the fish might be able to give me another season or two of riding compared to the scamp without sacrificing a lot of the stability the beginners need in a board.

Would the fish still be an easy board to get up on and learn to go ropeless for 90-130 pound kids? Any suggestions would be appreciated. If I have to buy a scamp, use it for a season, then sell it, I'm willing to do that...but if the fish can do what a scamp does and last longer than mo betta.
    2016 Starcraft Limited 1918 (sold)
    2021 MB Sports B52 Alpha (coming April 2021)
    2020 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
    2022 F-150 SCREW PB (ordered 12/2021...still waiting)
    B-737 (Work Vehicle)

We have a scamp and an avenger. Hits all the weight limits from small to 150. I was looking at the fish but knew I would have to upgrade when my oldest daughter got bigger. She love the avenger. Fast and smooth. Both my 11 yr old and 15 yr old have no problems riding the avenger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz
    2007 LSV - Sold
    2003 Outback - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by Kidder522 View Post
    We have a scamp and an avenger. Hits all the weight limits from small to 150. I was looking at the fish but knew I would have to upgrade when my oldest daughter got bigger. She love the avenger. Fast and smooth. Both my 11 yr old and 15 yr old have no problems riding the avenger.

Thanks

I’ll check out the avenger
    2016 Starcraft Limited 1918 (sold)
    2021 MB Sports B52 Alpha (coming April 2021)
    2020 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
    2022 F-150 SCREW PB (ordered 12/2021...still waiting)
    B-737 (Work Vehicle)

Default Anyone have a P5 fish?

Keep in mind, P5 boards are in high demand. Used ones sell fast. If you find a deal on a new one and use it for a few years, you will be able to sell it quickly.

There were several Scamps for sale on social media recently. They sold within hours for full asking price.

2018 Supra SL400