Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

it was a good 1.5 months-ish for us to get product from leadwake. I get a sense usps is the holdup. they ever figure out how to stop shipping 50lbs in their $13 boxes it will kill the lead wake business. paying actual shipping costs for the product would be sky high.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

When I order more Ballast there is no doubt I will request it goes freight. Working remotely for much of the last year I've been having tons of stuff shipped freight to my house. As long as you are there when they show up and can get it off the truck I've had no issues and get great rates on heavy items. With Ballast bags you could realistically unload by hand. USPS didn't even deliver the bags to my house, I had to go to the post office to get them... one at a time because they didn't show up on the same day. Would have been easier to go to a freight depot and get it all at once.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Default Wakelife.co steel shot ballast

Alright. Going to give this a shot one more time. I’ll keep updated and see how this works out for me. Everyone keep their fingers crossed lol.

Final15 is a code that is good for 15% off btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by j.mo; 02-11-2021 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by j.mo View Post
    Alright. Going to give this a shot one more time. I’ll keep updated and see how this works out for me. Everyone keep their fingers crossed lol.

Final15 is a code that is good for 15% off btw.

I have a buddy from CA that just placed an order for 1000#s. He said he would keep me posted on how is proceeds.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    I have a buddy from CA that just placed an order for 1000#s. He said he would keep me posted on how is proceeds.
    We’ll see how it goes. Ordered with Apple Pay so maybe at least I have some recourse besides the credit card company if nothing shows up after 3 months lol

Email them and see if you can have it shipped freight, they do ship freight if you can accommodate it.

You know I ended up ordering from leadwake instead of wakelife after starting this thread at the end of November when they were running a sale. Here we are in February and I have only received 9 of the 10 ordered. I’ve tried emailing and contacting them through their website but can’t get a response and can’t find a phone number. Likely it’s a usps issue but I need their help to resolve. Anyone happen to have a contact or know if they are on this forum?

2020 Moomba Helix
    1989 MasterCraft Prostar (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by cucv View Post
    Email them and see if you can have it shipped freight, they do ship freight if you can accommodate it.

I sent an email. I’ll see what they say and report back

Quote Originally Posted by Scott-clt View Post
    You know I ended up ordering from leadwake instead of wakelife after starting this thread at the end of November when they were running a sale. Here we are in February and I have only received 9 of the 10 ordered. I’ve tried emailing and contacting them through their website but can’t get a response and can’t find a phone number. Likely it’s a usps issue but I need their help to resolve. Anyone happen to have a contact or know if they are on this forum?

if you saved one of the original boxes you should be able to get usps to check the tracking number and they can pull up the remaining 9. when I called on mine the agent was able to see all 10 boxes in their network. I THINK that leadwake also sent us the information in email but it's been a minute since.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Funny enough leadwake reached out this evening and they are sending me another bag - all is good

2020 Moomba Helix
    1989 MasterCraft Prostar (sold)