Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

I ended up with some of both leadwake and wakelife but haven’t had them very long, just purchased for this season. Both are good quality with a slight edge to leadwake but if wakelife was less I’d go with them. I had delivery delays with both. My 0.02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 Moomba Helix
    1989 MasterCraft Prostar (sold)

Just placed an order for 20 Wakelife bags. $918 and free freight shipping sounds like a great deal. In theory they should ship today and be delivered on Saturday or Monday to my business. I'll report back and let you all know how it goes. Now I just need to figure out what to do with 1000 pounds of lead.

UNSTUCK I had the same hopes when I ordered mine on 4/28 with a delivery date of 5/1 but I am still waiting. I talked to Spencer again this morning and he was very apologetic. He mentioned that they are having a very hard time with USPS right now and many orders. I understand there is not much they can do once the boxes are dropped off at the USPS. It is just frustrating that we are about 2 weeks from the original delivery date and nothing. Tracking still shows that it departed the Cicero, IN post office but hasn't hit a distribution center or hub yet.
    Lake Wylie, NC/SC
    2021 Moomba Mojo

The difference is I'm not using USPS. I'm using freight. 1000 pounds on a pallet with a forklift is an everyday thing for these guys. I'm not asking a mail man to stack 20 boxes on my door step. Sure, I purchased more than I need in order to do that, but I have no doubt I'll be able to sell off what I don't need at my cost to someone local that just needs to come to my house to pick them up.
    Time will tell I guess. If I don't have them in a week we'll know its not only a USPS issue.

Gotcha. I missed you were using freight. Good luck!
    Lake Wylie, NC/SC
    2021 Moomba Mojo

I got 6 out of 10 bags yesterday. Just need the other 4 to get here. Bags are well made and Wafelife was very responsive and helpful.
    Lake Wylie, NC/SC
    2021 Moomba Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by UNSTUCK View Post
    The difference is I'm not using USPS. I'm using freight. 1000 pounds on a pallet with a forklift is an everyday thing for these guys. I'm not asking a mail man to stack 20 boxes on my door step. Sure, I purchased more than I need in order to do that, but I have no doubt I'll be able to sell off what I don't need at my cost to someone local that just needs to come to my house to pick them up.
    Time will tell I guess. If I don't have them in a week we'll know its not only a USPS issue.
    Keep us posted on your delivery please. I’m thinking of doing the same and have it shipped to my warehouse via freight.
    Thanks!

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Moomba Max - Wakemakers upgrade ballast kit (Sold)
    2005 Four Winns 170 Horizon (Sold)

I tried the freight thing with them. It is NOT cost effective.
    My bags showed up in only a few days.
    Be patient

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tracking puts my bags in here tomorrow. The freight will all depend on your location. USPS flat rate boxes were going to cost him like $275 I think he said. He asked me to pay the difference the freight would cost. Then he got a quote for $290 and offered just to cover it all since it was so close to USPS. So 20 bags for $918 doesn't get much more cost effective. I'm not sure where they are located, but these are shipping to Utah. I'll report back once they arrive, but so far I'm very hopeful and have had no issues dealing with this company.

@unstuck where are you located. I’m in Nashville and could
    Use a few extra bags if your selling some you don’t need in the near future.
    2018 Moomba MOJO
    4100lbs. ENZO's, Center Tank, IBS
    780lbs. Lead Wake
    Raptor 400
    Surf Prop: OJ 945
    2019 Ford F150 FX4
    5.0L V8