Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Finally got out and tried the boat with 500 pounds of steel shot. OH MY GOSH. it's a completely different boat. The kids have never had an issue surfing but I had trouble with creating enough push. I had absolutely no issue with surfing with the additional weight. Would have never ever thought 500 pounds could make such a difference. Kick myself for not buying the weight sooner. Always had a tall enough wave, just not enough push. Anyone having this issue, buy some weight and place it mid ship. DISCLAIMER. I have no vested interest in any lead or steel weight bag companies. Hope this helps so.eone as much as it helped me!!!!!
    2015 Moomba Mondo Surf Edition
    WM 910 Rear sacs and 650 and 550 IBS
    WS 600 WATT Amp- 4 Tower Speakers
    KICKER 800 WATT Amp-Sub
    Ford Raptor 400 6.2 L
    Pro sport 12 Dual Batt Charger
    Acme Prop 14.5 x 14.25

Winston Salem
    North Carolina

I placed an order a month ago on 20 wakelife bags.
    After 3 or 4 weeks I called and they told me that USPS usually is the issue and that USPS must toss them or lose them.
    Nice guy I talked to we chatted a bit and I joked about how I should start selling lead because USPS has to pay for most of it which keeps sales way up.
    6 bags have arrived now and I texted their support number with the update. They texted right back that they are calling USPS and hope to have my remaining 14 bags to me by early next week.

I will add a fellow moomba on my lake has 10 of the bags so I knew they were legit.

Also for anyone in SE Michigan Club Royale keeps leadwake in stock and has pallets of it.
    2023 Moomba Max
    5,550lbs ballast | 1,000lbs lead = 6,650lbs
    2014 Moomba Mojo 2.5- SOLD
    Tow- 2002 F-350 Super Duty 7.3L PSD

I felt really bad for the poor USPS delivery person who had to put 500 lbs of lead on my front porch, which requires a walk up 10 stairs.

2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    2000 Sharpe Houseboat 70x16 (Lives at Lake Powell)

The post office wouldn’t deliver to my house. I had to go to the local post office to pick them up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 Moomba Helix
    1989 MasterCraft Prostar (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by Moombas View Post

Also for anyone in SE Michigan Club Royale keeps leadwake in stock and has pallets of it.
    It is nice to grab them from club royale "with cheese".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan