Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

The quality looks good but this is the first of any Ballast bag I have seen in person. It doesn't have the foam liner like some other brands but I don't feel any sharp edges either.
    The boat stays on our lift all summer and it has enough capacity for the ballast so we won't be pulling it in and out of the boat for every use. Time will tell how much we move it around in the boat.

2005 Tige 22v

Quote Originally Posted by cucv View Post
    The quality looks good but this is the first of any Ballast bag I have seen in person. It doesn't have the foam liner like some other brands but I don't feel any sharp edges either.
    The boat stays on our lift all summer and it has enough capacity for the ballast so we won't be pulling it in and out of the boat for every use. Time will tell how much we move it around in the boat.

2005 Tige 22v
    Get the rest of those bags yet? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The gift that keeps on giving, I have 8 out of 10 bags.

2005 Tige 22v

The gift that keeps on giving, I have 8 out of 10 bags.

2005 Tige 22v
    At least you can see the finish line.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Someone on social media was really complaining about this company last week. Never got their full order. Bad communication. Back/forth emails about a lost order. Etc. Said company did not have a phone number listed on their web site.

Owner jumped in in the thread. Talked about covid. Lots of lost orders after merchandise was mailed. I guess they post their phone number now.

Original poster was still pissed.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Yeah this order has just been the beginning of USPS issues I've had this fall/ winter. A big reason I went with Wakelife was I had been hearing about supply issues with the other mfg's but didn't understand the source of the issue. I figured the price was right so why not try a lesser known vendor. I do recall not seeing a phone number when I went to contact them about the late shipment, my gut sank, then I sent an email and was met with a quick response and immediately gave me a discount I requested. They have followed up several times to check on the status of deliveries. I have all winter to get the bags, so it's not that big a deal.

2005 Tige 22v

Yeah this order has just been the beginning of USPS issues I've had this fall/ winter. A big reason I went with Wakelife was I had been hearing about supply issues with the other mfg's but didn't understand the source of the issue. I figured the price was right so why not try a lesser known vendor. I do recall not seeing a phone number when I went to contact them about the late shipment, my gut sank, then I sent an email and was met with a quick response and immediately gave me a discount I requested. They have followed up several times to check on the status of deliveries. I have all winter to get the bags, so it's not that big a deal.

2005 Tige 22v
    Did you get your order? Someone on Facebook was just recommending this company.
    2018 Supra SL400

Wakelife has been great following thru with this order. I currently have 11 bags for a 10 bag order. I had 8 bags out of 10 delivered and Wakelife wanted to make me whole asap and sent out 2 more bags. I finally got the remaining 2 bags from the original order and 1 bonus bag. The remaining bonus bag is somewhere in a USPS warehouse.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Wakelife has been great following thru with this order. I currently have 11 bags for a 10 bag order. I had 8 bags out of 10 delivered and Wakelife wanted to make me whole asap and sent out 2 more bags. I finally got the remaining 2 bags from the original order and 1 bonus bag. The remaining bonus bag is somewhere in a USPS warehouse.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Only 3 and a half months later lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like the communication is better.

Not too sure about that delivery time, but who am I to say. I have a Black Friday order from another company on a different product that was still on back order last month. That reminds me, I need to email them . . . .
    2018 Supra SL400