Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Oh and I was going to say I tried a large tarp, can't remember exact size, but bigger than the boat needs, and it was way tough to get it to stay well strapped down. That's why I bought the cover.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    2016 Mojo surf edition
    1100lbs rear w/ 475lbs piggyback mid/ center 700lbs/ 500lbs IBS/ 600 lbs lead
    ACME 2315

I tried a couple of large blue tarps once. The tarps flapped in the wind. I ended up taking everything off the tower for the winter.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Are you folding the tower down?
    2018 Supra SL400

personally i would for sure. when my boat sat in summer before i had a canopy on my lift i took a tarp and made a taco and wrapped it around the top of the tower. The sides of the tower where showing but it covered the top and protected the speakers. I also made side skirts out of a sunbrella material i picked up on ebay to cover the sides. I just tied them to the cleats and tower and they hung under the cover.
    2019 Mondo

I was going to leave the tower up to create slope so water, leaves, debris ect runs off. Also so there is some airflow between the tarp and the factory cover if that makes sense. Thought it would be better than the tarp directly over the factory cover?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 Moomba Helix
    1989 MasterCraft Prostar (sold)

I really like the DIY skirt idea. Going to look and see if I can find some material to do something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 Moomba Helix
    1989 MasterCraft Prostar (sold)