Hi All,

We are about to put in an order for a new Craz, and there are a couple of items we were not sure about. We are coming from a 2008 Crownline (and a 78 jet boat before that), so a lot of the wakeboard boat features are new to us. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

We will be on a river that usually is a slow current, but can be a little swift at times. I've read that the traditional paddle may be more reliable when dealing with a current. Throw in the fact the cove we do our water sports in requires a lot of turning (still a decent current in the cove), which we were told the zero off would handle better. Any thoughts on which cruise control system would be better?

The boat will be garage kept and towed about a mile from the garage to where it launched. The only time the boat will be towed further than that is for service. Is the $1000 cover that you can order worth the money vs a $250 one I can get on Amazon?

Which prop is best? We will not just be surfing. We ski, kneeboard, wakeboard, tube and the little kids have a Zup board they are learning to ride.

Flow 3 vs. 2.0. I assume we want the latest and greatest technology for surfing, right?