Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I love spending other people’s money.....lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by parrothd View Post
    Don't forget the heaters and AutoWake, those make everyone happy..
    No heaters for us. We are pretty much only out May-September, which is warm enough in the South. Now, if they offered A/C, that would be a different story

You can get mist coolers for your boat.

MaliBU has it as an option, but aftermarket kits are $500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Hello and Welcome!!

I just picked up a '20 Mojo this year and traded up from our '12 LSV.... You will love it!

Going from an I/O to and inboard was a BIG learning curve for me when I first got the LSV.... I had a 23ft Rinker Captiva prior and actually downsized alot going to the LSV but learning how to drive the inboard was definitely something that took me by surprise! I had no idea it was going to be that different... especially reversing and docking.

G6 is a must with how much ballast these new boats require.

Flow 2.0 is what was on mine and it works fine... but if building I would have went 3.0

Never had an issue with paddle wheel this summer on my Mojo, but I did have a few issues with the LSV's paddle wheel in shallow water and really bad in rough water keeping speed accurate. It would cause the boat to surge or cut power intermittently which caused the wave to disappear when surfing.... So far thought the Mojo hasn't experienced either issue.

I would definitely opt for the factory cover in your case..... I keep my mojo in the garage all the time and trailer to and from like you..... If I leave the boat uncovered for much more than a week at a time there tends to form a ton of "dust" and just crap that settles out of the air....this tends to get in between all the seats and down in the crevasses in the boat and then when any water runs to those areas it turns disgusting..... Keeping the cover on it even when in the garage pretty much eliminates this issue. I also never tow the boat in rain without the cover.... I have no idea how people are able to do this and keep their sanity..... I would go crazy trying to tow my boat uncovered in the middle of a rain storm with semis and other cars kicking up debris and nasty road water inside my boat!!!! You never know when a opportunity may come up where you will trailer somewhere new or vacation somewhere different than your normal that requires towing a further distance. Wouldn't want to not have a cover as an option.

Also as mentioned I think resale you will have much better luck selling with a cover....although it seems trivial you'd be surprised how many people may pass on buying for that reason alone..... Me being one of them!

Only way I would have not gone with a cover at order would be the fact that they don't make the black covers as an option any more.... My LSV had a black factory cover and it was FARRR better looking than the grey. I would have considered opting out of factory cover and going with an aftermarket Evolution or other quality cover in a black. My boat was ordered by the dealer and I got a heck of a deal so I bought it as optioned rather than custom ordering.

Old LSV with the black cover

-Tyler
    Last edited by Tylerrnemt; 11-20-2020 at 04:59 PM.

2012 Mobius LSV (Sold)
    2020 Mojo

More of the Black Cover on the LSV:

-Tyler

2012 Mobius LSV (Sold)
    2020 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    From what I've heard from several owners is the 3.0 makes a real difference if you ride goofy as the extra tab introduces yaw and cleans up the wave.

If you ride regular the difference is negligible.

On the flip side, I think G6 may only be available with 3.0 now , you definitely want G6 to cut ballast fill times in half.

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    Yep...Some of the latest model Moombas only offer G6 in conjunction with Flow 3 (Makai for instance), but most still offer Flow 2 and G6 without paying the $1300 for F3
    2016 Starcraft Limited 1918 (sold)
    2021 MB Sports B52 Alpha (coming April 2021)
    2020 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
    2022 F-150 SCREW PB (ordered 12/2021...still waiting)
    B-737 (Work Vehicle)