Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I need to find someone in your situation with an over the tower that would want to trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Supra SL
    2014 Tige Z3
    2008 Tige 22VE

Bimini lock was needed. Now I'm used to climbing up there and fastening it, it does not phase me. Part of my boat ramp routine along with emptying the ballast bags, moving some lead around, and tying down the transom.
    2018 Supra SL400

I had the bimini lock loosen, come apart, and fail when I trusted it. It resulted in a ding on my dash upholstery. So keep your eye on the little latch, as it is 2 pieces held together by a small bolt. If it develops play, it can let go. It’s easy to fix however, but after that incident I secondarily secured the arms wjth a rope when I lowered the tower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also have the under the tower cover for my 2020. I tow exactly twice per year to put the boat in the garage in the fall and take it back out in the spring. Launch is 2 min away. The boat is stored on a shorestation lift all summer. We keep the bimini up all summer and the tower up all summer so my preference is the under the tower cover. I'd go nuts if I had to put the bimini away each time and fold the tower.
    2020 Supra SE 450

So it sounds like there is definitely some that would prefer the under the tower which makes sense. I just listed mine for sale. Actually it's not mine yet but i plan on picking up my new to me 2019 SL. I'm super excited!