Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Mask Mandate

I guess I dont have to worry about getting the vaccine for a few months, since I tested positive on Monday.

So far no issues. Ive managed to work at least 12hrs a day. Only thing I can do, since Im quarantined.
    2019' Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by DNIXD99 View Post
    I guess I dont have to worry about getting the vaccine for a few months, since I tested positive on Monday.

So far no issues. Ive managed to work at least 12hrs a day. Only thing I can do, since Im quarantined.
    Get well soon!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

stay safe and good luck.

lots of irresponsible people out there. a distant relative's wife/2 kids tested positive a few weeks ago. they "quarantined" at their vacation cottage in Tamarack outside Cascade Idaho and posted pics during the week of the kids skiing as they didn't have symptoms.... and one wonders why it's blowing up the last month....
    pretty good lesson to teach your children.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Things that make you go “hrmmmmm”

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...us-coronavirus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Things that make you go “hrmmmmm”

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...us-coronavirus
    Information is now labeled as misinformation. Misinformation is now labeled as information. It's actually quite easy to tell the difference. If a story infuses fear and despair it is automatically a factual, informative story. If it promotes hope and encouragement it couldn't possibly be true and is labeled as misinformation.

Quote Originally Posted by UNSTUCK View Post
    Information is now labeled as misinformation. Misinformation is now labeled as information. It's actually quite easy to tell the difference. If a story infuses fear and despair it is automatically a factual, informative story. If it promotes hope and encouragement it couldn't possibly be true and is labeled as misinformation.
    now that's funny........

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    stay safe and good luck.

lots of irresponsible people out there. a distant relative's wife/2 kids tested positive a few weeks ago. they "quarantined" at their vacation cottage in Tamarack outside Cascade Idaho and posted pics during the week of the kids skiing as they didn't have symptoms.... and one wonders why it's blowing up the last month....
    pretty good lesson to teach your children.
    I would of never thought I had it, if I hadnt of gotten tested. The minor cough just seemed abnormal to me, but I could of easily shrugged it off. Cough lasted 2 days, with some sore back muscles. Thats it. Id still be going to the gym if I hadnt of gotten tested.
    Last edited by DNIXD99; 12-03-2020 at 04:59 PM.
    2019' Moomba Max

I'll let everyone else go first. I'm not an antivaxer, just figure there are a lot people that prob need it more than me. I've never even had the flu. Not comparing them. Just saying I don't get sick.
    Never having any symptoms does not mean you have never had the virus. Perhaps you have been an influenza virus super spreader.
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Maybe somebody knows this answer. Can you spread a virus if you get a vaccine? So if, you get a vaccine, does that immediately make it so you are not contagious, or does it just provide your body with the antibodies to fight the virus?

Logic would seem that even if a person got the flu vaccine and then they got the flu, they could still spread it even if they don't show the symptoms. Right? Or what am I missing?

So the vaccine doesn't stop the spread necessarily, just prevents that individual person from getting sick, ultimately creating herd immunity.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    - Jason
    2019 Moomba Max

we were discussing this same thing at work today. how many will get the vaccine, rip off their mask and think life is good.

for the answer to any of these questions I say see unstuck's post above