Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by BizzyC View Post
    I actually sent the exact same questions to Moomba last week (dealer wasn’t sure) but haven’t received a response.

Hopefully someone can provide some clarity.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But I was about to ask my dealer to put in the same question so if you they update you first that would be great haha
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

Typically the package deal is worth it.

On the Supras, the JL options are cheaper than trying to piece it together in the aftermarket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by Josh828 View Post
    So if you don't get option 6 $4330, the cabin speakers are not wet sounds? I was under the assumption all speakers were wet sounds in every option

I've taken a look at the wet sounds site and really I'm afraid the prices from Moomba are actually really a good deal
    The speakers are all WS, whether they have an amplifier or are running off the head unit directly is the difference.

If you know what you're doing you can likely build it for a few dollars less, but if you're paying an installer you're better off with the factory option from a price standpoint IMO
    2020 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by Josh828 View Post
    Does anyone know which amps come with which packages?
    Don't mean to thread jack however i think we settled the lighting haha

Option 1- Nothing. I assume this comes with the 4 Cabin speakers with no amps. $0
    So I assume this means the 4 speakers will not be amplified at all.

Option 2- Add 2 bow speakers and a sub "with" amp $1710
    I assume this means 6 cabin are not amplified and this includes the 10" sub enclosed in front of the drivers seat. (Sub enclosure was covered in gator step on demo boat and looked very nice.) And the one amp would power only the sub.

Option 3/4- Add tower speakers 8s or 10s and a amp $1980-2310
    I assume this means just the tower speakers and the amp to power them

Option 5- Wiring for tower speakers and amp $690
    I assume this means well wiring for speakers and 1 amp to power the tower speakers

Option 6- Premium Package. Bow speakers, Sub, Rev 10, revo speakers, syn amps $4330
    I assume this is all speakers are amplified, the sub and rev 10 tower speakers. However not sure why the listed "revo speakers" or what "syn amps" are

Really only assuming all speakers are amplified in option 6 because you can add option 2 & 4 and come out cheaper $4020?? So unless the amps in option 6 are better and it amplified all cabin speakers I don't see the deal??

So if anyone knows the actual equipment that comes with the packages I would really appreciate it, ordered mine with no audio upgrades and trying to find out if i can do it myself better or need to add some.

Thanks
    I received some more clarity on the stereo options.

On option 6 above you upgrade to the Revo speakers (instead of Recon on options 1 & 2) and the SYN Amps all around (as opposed to the HTX on options 2 & 3/4). I don't know the model numbers used on the Moomba's (and they may be proprietary) but the $310 difference between options 2 & 4 and option 6 appears to be a very good deal. My quick math from the Wetsounds website pricing 6 Revo 6", the two SYN Amps and the REV 10 towers is close to $5k.
    2021 Moomba Kaiyen (on order)
    2015 Manitou Aurora SVP
    1982 Checkmate Eluder

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Looking at the wetsounds web page, it looks like all the in boat speakers will have led lights. Does anyone know if that is correct? I assume the Rev10s won't. Anybody know how difficult it is to add the RBG rings to the tower speakers and add the remote that ties to the music?
    The in boats have RGB LED's but are only wired for blue. No speaker rings from the factory on the Rev 10's or on the sub(mine is a 2020 so it is visible under the helm). On my Makai I added the tower speaker rings, sub led grille, and pulled new wires to convert all of the speakers to RGB instead of just blue. Not too hard of a job. Would like to convert the cup holder lights to RGB as well and add a few more accents but that will come later. Finishing up my thruster install now.
    2015 Mojo with autoflow