Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2021 Mojo Premium wetsounds stereo package

Looking at the wetsounds web page, it looks like all the in boat speakers will have led lights. Does anyone know if that is correct? I assume the Rev10s won't. Anybody know how difficult it is to add the RBG rings to the tower speakers and add the remote that ties to the music?

If the OEM speakers are the actual Revo series, then yes, they should have the lights built in. If they are a one-off OEM for Moomba, they may not. An example was the OEM done for Malibu, did not include the LED. The Recon series come with or w/o LED. If you can see/feel the back of the speakers, there will be a 4-wire harness of it has the LEDs.

If the tower is pre-wired for LEDs, then it would not be a major project. But this depends on if tower LEDs is even an option from Moomba. If not an option, then of course, the tower would not be wired for LEDs. However, you may need additional hardware and possibly need to remove the speaker entirely, in order to connect the wiring.

my cabin speakers have blue lighting built in and the Rev 10's don't have anything.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    my cabin speakers have blue lighting built in and the Rev 10's don't have anything.
    The 2021 Mojo I tested yesterday was the same. Cabin speakers had a blue light however the rev 10s had no lighting.
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

I added blue rings to REV10s on my last 2007. It was not difficult. Thought about multi-color, but did not want that direction. Running the new wire up the tower was a PITA.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

demo'd a 2021 Mojo yesterday with the REV10s package. Tower REV10s don't have LEDs.

here's what the LEDs in the cabin speakers look like.
    20201219_220126743_iOS.jpg
    2021 Mojo
    2019 Chaparral 21 H2O Sport (sold)

Does anyone know which amps come with which packages?
    Don't mean to thread jack however i think we settled the lighting haha

Option 1- Nothing. I assume this comes with the 4 Cabin speakers with no amps. $0
    So I assume this means the 4 speakers will not be amplified at all.

Option 2- Add 2 bow speakers and a sub "with" amp $1710
    I assume this means 6 cabin are not amplified and this includes the 10" sub enclosed in front of the drivers seat. (Sub enclosure was covered in gator step on demo boat and looked very nice.) And the one amp would power only the sub.

Option 3/4- Add tower speakers 8s or 10s and a amp $1980-2310
    I assume this means just the tower speakers and the amp to power them

Option 5- Wiring for tower speakers and amp $690
    I assume this means well wiring for speakers and 1 amp to power the tower speakers

Option 6- Premium Package. Bow speakers, Sub, Rev 10, revo speakers, syn amps $4330
    I assume this is all speakers are amplified, the sub and rev 10 tower speakers. However not sure why the listed "revo speakers" or what "syn amps" are

Really only assuming all speakers are amplified in option 6 because you can add option 2 & 4 and come out cheaper $4020?? So unless the amps in option 6 are better and it amplified all cabin speakers I don't see the deal??

So if anyone knows the actual equipment that comes with the packages I would really appreciate it, ordered mine with no audio upgrades and trying to find out if i can do it myself better or need to add some.

Thanks
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22

I actually sent the exact same questions to Moomba last week (dealer wasn’t sure) but haven’t received a response.

Hopefully someone can provide some clarity.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Kaiyen (on order)
    2015 Manitou Aurora SVP
    1982 Checkmate Eluder

Default 2021 Mojo Premium wetsounds stereo package

For $4000+, all the speakers and subs are driven by amps. Likely 2 multi channel amps.

Revo is a wetsounds in cabin speaker.

“Syn” amps are a wetsounds D class amp.

Try visiting the wetsounds site, you might be able to piece together what comes with the premium option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    For $4000+, all the speakers and subs are driven by amps. Likely 2 multi channel amps.

Revo is a wetsounds in cabin speaker.

“Syn” amps are a wetsounds D class amp.

Try visiting the wetsounds site, you might be able to piece together what comes with the premium option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So if you don't get option 6 $4330, the cabin speakers are not wet sounds? I was under the assumption all speakers were wet sounds in every option

Ive taken a look at the wet sounds site and really I'm afraid the prices from Moomba are actually really a good deal
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22